GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 22 19, 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: July 8 19, 6:01 pm 
Master of Hyperbole

Wow lots of big names. Clinton already suspected of assaulting kids linked to Epstein

Tell me more about how we should keep electing these type of ghouls.

This is huge.

PostPosted: July 8 19, 6:16 pm 
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

It just looks like a huge list of phone numbers and emails. I'd urge a little caution trying to play connect the dots because he has someone's phone number.

PostPosted: July 8 19, 8:09 pm 
Replies Authoritatively

The guy ran a fund for very wealthy people, there are going to be a lot of big names in his rolodex. That doesn't mean Barbara Walters, or even Donald Trump, is a pedophile or was getting sex partners from this guy's slimy network of creepiness. It's lazy to publish a tweet like this without context, reckless to share it without context. Just lowest-common-denominator internet BS until there's some kind of report that those names bought child sex via Epstein.

When it comes out that Bill Clinton bought sex with a child through Epstien--and not that he flew, with a Secret Service detail on Epstein's plane in the 2000s on Clinton Foundation business--then we can cast all the stones.

PostPosted: July 8 19, 9:45 pm 
Master of Hyperbole

Bill was on 26 private planes with him including ones with kids too so uh, “try again”

PostPosted: July 9 19, 6:27 am 
Hall Of Famer

Big Amoco Sign wrote:
Bill was on 26 private planes with him including ones with kids too so uh, “try again”

I wouldn't be surprised to find Clinton participated in that, but where are you getting that there were kids on specific flights?

33anda3rd wrote:
The guy ran a fund for very wealthy people, there are going to be a lot of big names in his rolodex. That doesn't mean Barbara Walters, or even Donald Trump, is a pedophile or was getting sex partners from this guy's slimy network of creepiness. It's lazy to publish a tweet like this without context, reckless to share it without context. Just lowest-common-denominator internet BS until there's some kind of report that those names bought child sex via Epstein.

When it comes out that Bill Clinton bought sex with a child through Epstien--and not that he flew, with a Secret Service detail on Epstein's plane in the 2000s on Clinton Foundation business--then we can cast all the stones.

FWIW - been reading a lot of questions about his career. He opened up a hedge fund for billionaires at a time when there were only 13 in the US, and his one known client was Les Wexner, owner of the Limited clothing stores. Maybe that would be enough, but it seems the suspicion is that he really made his living enabling these apparently discreet rich man/teenage girl hook-ups.

PostPosted: July 9 19, 7:36 am 
Replies Authoritatively

Big Amoco Sign wrote:

Post a link to a reputable news source that has investigated and confirmed that perhaps?

PostPosted: July 9 19, 7:45 am 
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster

ghostrunner wrote:
FWIW - been reading a lot of questions about his career. He opened up a hedge fund for billionaires at a time when there were only 13 in the US, and his one known client was Les Wexner, owner of the Limited clothing stores. Maybe that would be enough, but it seems the suspicion is that he really made his living enabling these apparently discreet rich man/teenage girl hook-ups.

To make billions doing that, he would have to have enabled a LOT of hook-ups. Even if a mega-wealthy dude was willing to pay $1MM for a hook-up, he'd have to do that 1000 times to make a billion dollars. Before taxes, of course, which I'm sure he paid.

I'm sure he made most of his money running hedge funds. That's fairly common, and the source of a good chunk of billionaires' wealth today. But that's not denying that something incredibly wrong has been going on--I've been on this train since the '16 election.

PostPosted: July 9 19, 8:20 am 
Hall Of Famer

Popeye_Card wrote:
ghostrunner wrote:

To make billions doing that, he would have to have enabled a LOT of hook-ups. Even if a mega-wealthy dude was willing to pay $1MM for a hook-up, he'd have to do that 1000 times to make a billion dollars. Before taxes, of course, which I'm sure he paid.

I'm sure he made most of his money running hedge funds. That's fairly common, and the source of a good chunk of billionaires' wealth today. But that's not denying that something incredibly wrong has been going on--I've been on this train since the '16 election.

Or you just hook up 10 billionaires with these children and then ask them each for $100 million or you will go public that they are pedophiles.

PostPosted: July 9 19, 8:24 am 
Replies Authoritatively

pioneer98 wrote:
Popeye_Card wrote:
ghostrunner wrote:

Or you just hook up 10 billionaires with these children and then ask them each for $100 million or you will go public that they are pedophiles.

Then what do you do when the billionaire goes "Go for it, I'll reveal then that you run a child sex slave operation and you'll lose literally everything you have"?

PostPosted: July 9 19, 11:40 am 
Hall Of Famer

Who has more to lose? The billionaire or the non-billionaire?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next