GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently August 24 19, 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bernie
PostPosted: August 12 19, 9:11 am 
Offline
bronoun enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Posts: 28385
Location: extremely online
You, once again, fail to understand your own argument. Those numbers, as is clearly indicated, are of actual voters, not the overall population of eligible voters in those demos. So your inference of non-college educated = white in schlich's post is total bull [expletive].


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bernie
PostPosted: August 12 19, 9:25 am 
Offline
Replies Authoritatively
User avatar

Joined: April 7 13, 9:45 am
Posts: 7235
Location: Chicago, IL
thrill wrote:
You, once again, fail to understand your own argument. Those numbers, as is clearly indicated, are of actual voters, not the overall population of eligible voters in those demos. So your inference of non-college educated = white in schlich's post is total bull [expletive].


Yeah. You're wrong. When all the uneducated black people, more than 3/4, vote with you already and only 1/3 uneducated white voters do, and you're asking how you get more uneducated voters, really you're asking about the white ones. Sometimes the numbers that are right in front of your nose tell you the truth. Argue that Schlich misspoke, argue that he didn't understand the racial demographic under the higher category of education level, argue that he's an arch sinister person misrepresenting racial divides to normalize discussion of "normal Americans" further, but don't insult my intelligence by telling me that exit polls in elections don't matter because they don't take into consideration the people who don't vote.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bernie
PostPosted: August 12 19, 9:35 am 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: April 25 06, 6:43 pm
Posts: 11441
Location: Austin
33anda3rd wrote:
Argue that Schlich misspoke, argue that he didn't understand the racial demographic under the higher category of education level, argue that he's an arch sinister person misrepresenting racial divides to normalize discussion of "normal Americans" further, but don't insult my intelligence by telling me that exit polls in elections don't matter because they don't take into consideration the people who don't vote.

Lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bernie
PostPosted: August 12 19, 9:37 am 
Offline
bronoun enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Posts: 28385
Location: extremely online
Arthur Dent wrote:
Lol

I mean, really. It's incredible.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bernie
PostPosted: August 22 19, 4:25 pm 
Offline
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy

Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Posts: 24834
Location: St. Louis
Ran into Bernie at the airport yesterday and got a photo with him. Fan girled!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bernie
PostPosted: August 22 19, 4:37 pm 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 55058
awesome


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bernie
PostPosted: August 22 19, 5:23 pm 
Offline
There's someone in my head but it's not me
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Posts: 43640
Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.
planet planet wrote:
Ran into Bernie at the airport yesterday and got a photo with him. Fan girled!

Pics or it didn’t happen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bernie
PostPosted: August 22 19, 11:21 pm 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 21559
Location: Columbus, OH
planet planet wrote:
Ran into Bernie at the airport yesterday and got a photo with him. Fan girled!


Pretty sure that was Larry David.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bernie
PostPosted: August 23 19, 8:49 am 
Offline
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
User avatar

Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Posts: 21458
Location: Chicago
planet planet wrote:
Ran into Bernie at the airport yesterday and got a photo with him. Fan girled!


No [expletive]. That's awesome. How was he?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mary1966 and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group