GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently August 25 19, 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: June 12 19, 1:22 pm 
Hall Of Famer

The shape of those MAGA hates is usually pretty distinct. Broad in the front and kind of puffy, sort of like a trucker hat. Doesn't look like an MLB hat except at a glance.

PostPosted: June 12 19, 2:38 pm 
Replies Authoritatively

G. Keenan wrote:
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
I haven't thought about it til now. And franky, confusing the 'StL' for "Make America Great Again" would require a level of stupidity that would qualify that person for any job in the current administration.

It's just the color I worry about, that someone will see the red and for a split-second think it's a MAGA hat, the thought of which makes me feel gross.

A buddy of mine showed up to my bachelor party wearing one, prompting a huge double take on my part. Then I saw that it actually said Make America Gay Again, which was fine.

I don't like the hats that are jokes on MAGA. I feel like they normalize it, like it's a pop culture thing for us to have fun with.

PostPosted: June 13 19, 8:55 am 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

33anda3rd wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
I haven't thought about it til now. And franky, confusing the 'StL' for "Make America Great Again" would require a level of stupidity that would qualify that person for any job in the current administration.

It's just the color I worry about, that someone will see the red and for a split-second think it's a MAGA hat, the thought of which makes me feel gross.

A buddy of mine showed up to my bachelor party wearing one, prompting a huge double take on my part. Then I saw that it actually said Make America Gay Again, which was fine.

I don't like the hats that are jokes on MAGA. I feel like they normalize it, like it's a pop culture thing for us to have fun with.

This was in 2016 before the election.

Also, lighten up.