Question about Field Boxes/Stadium

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
valley_card22
All-Star

Question about Field Boxes/Stadium

Post by valley_card22 »

I have seats for tonights game in section 157 (Thanks RUSS!). Not trying to brag or anything, because, I honstly dont know..but how good are these? I looked at the cards website and the view looked good, but isnt there still another section of seats in front of me? Any chances for foul balls or team fredbird t-shirts? Any help would be great. Also what are some "attractions at the ball park" I should hit up? I went last year to a game, but got First Pitch tickets, so I missed alot of the stuff. I heard there was a team store that had only game used stuff. Anyone been there? Was the items for sale worth buying? Also what are some of your favorite eats at the ball game?

Thanks
Last edited by valley_card22 on April 25 07, 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

I sat in Sec 161 on Apr 4, and thought they were great seats. And you're closer than that. Here's a pic I took from my seat. Enjoy!!

docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Re: Question about Field Boxes/Stadium

Post by docellis »

valley_card22 wrote:I have seats for tonights game in section 157 (Thanks RUSS!). Not trying to brag or anything, because, I honstly dont know..but how good are these? I looked at the cards website and the view looked good, but isnt there still another section of seats in front of me? Any chances for foul balls or team fredbird t-shirts? Any help would be great. Also what are some "attractions at the ball park" I should hit up? I went last year to a game, but got First Pitch tickets, so I missed alot of the stuff. I heard there was a team store that had only game used stuff. Anyone been there? Was the items for sale worth buying? Also what are some of your favorite eats at the ball game?

Thanks
Before the numbered rows there are lettered rows. I am not positive how it works but I sat 3 rows behind the dugout last year and I was letter G or something like that.

So row 1 isn't really row 1 basically.

Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Your seats are excellent seats.

fulldeck
Perennial All-Star

Post by fulldeck »

Fredbird was down there all night long on April 14th. He never made it to our side. I was in 146 that night so split the difference between this picture and Radbirds, but from Radbirds side of the field.

StL Dan
banned

Post by StL Dan »

When I go to games, my seats are Sect 164, Row A, 9-12.

Row A is the first row in the section down the third base line. Noone sits in front of us except a ball boy a little futher down the line.

Radbird wrote:I sat in Sec 161 on Apr 4, and thought they were great seats. And you're closer than that. Here's a pic I took from my seat. Enjoy!!