Jason Marquis gets his WS ring tonight

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
businessmansspecial
Perennial All-Star

Jason Marquis gets his WS ring tonight

Post by businessmansspecial »

I just heard it on the radio.

I wonder what the crowd will do.... :cool:

ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »

I thought I heard there wasn't going to be anymore presentations? I think they're just going to hand it to him before the game. I don't think they are going to call his name.

Dillagii
Perennial All-Star

Post by Dillagii »

ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:I thought I heard there wasn't going to be anymore presentations? I think they're just going to hand it to him before the game. I don't think they are going to call his name.
They did the year before for the NL Championship rings. Not sure whether they are doing it this year.

businessmansspecial
Perennial All-Star

I suppose they would do the same thing they did for Soup. They showed it on FSMW during the pregame. I'll be out, but I'm taping.

Feel free to move this to social if that where it should be. I never know anymore.

ZigZagCardsFan
Perennial All-Star

Post by ZigZagCardsFan »

There's no reason why people should boo him. He wasn't very good at all last year but it's not like he bad mouthed the team or anything after he left.

I'll cheer for him.

Dillagii
Perennial All-Star

Post by Dillagii »

businessmansspecial wrote: Feel free to move this to social if that where it should be. I never know anymore.
I agree. Sometimes I also gets confused on where to post. Can mods clear up the confusion?

BW23
Hall Of Famer

Post by BW23 »

I can't see them doing a pregame ceremony for the simple fact that he'll be warming up in the bullpen.

Cronos
In perpetuum

Post by Cronos »

I'm glad he's getting it tonight. Maybe he'll lose his focus and/or have his normal routine for getting ready for a start thrown off.

businessmansspecial
Perennial All-Star

I would feel bad for him if they booed him, but on the other hand, I still want to kick the snot out of him tonight.

Elphie15
Perennial All-Star

Post by Elphie15 »

Cronos69 wrote:I'm glad he's getting it tonight. Maybe he'll lose his focus and/or have his normal routine for getting ready for a start thrown off.
I like this line of thinking.

:twisted: