The Video Game Thread

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Jocephus
99% conan clips

Re: The Video Game Thread

Post by Jocephus »

mw2 is backwards compatible on xbox1!

also, cyberpunk 2077 released a big gameplay demo (with narration)

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

got a mini-snes for my birthday from my brothers. pretty cool!

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

Civ VI is coming to the Switch in November!!!!!! Work and my social life will end the day the game is released. At least for awhile. I already have a hard enough time not playing Civ: Revolution on my phone all day at work.

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

tlombard wrote:Civ VI is coming to the Switch in November!!!!!! Work and my social life will end the day the game is released. At least for awhile. I already have a hard enough time not playing Civ: Revolution on my phone all day at work.
Damn. Might have to get a switch.

IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Post by IMADreamer »

Anyone try the Battlefield V beta this weekend? It's cool, beautiful game, feels good, but I think I'm just burned out on shooters. I don't know if it's a buy for me.

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

I'm hopelessly addicted to Cities: Skylines on Xbox gamepass. It's a extremely well done city management game like SimCity. I pretty much wasted my whole Sunday playing it. It's one of those games if you check the time when you're playing it's always way later than you're expecting. The game just sucks me in and won't let go.

I'm still a huge fan of gamepass. They keep releasing awesome games on it. I recommend trying it whenever MS offers an introduction price.

IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Post by IMADreamer »

Michael wrote:I'm hopelessly addicted to Cities: Skylines on Xbox gamepass. It's a extremely well done city management game like SimCity. I pretty much wasted my whole Sunday playing it. It's one of those games if you check the time when you're playing it's always way later than you're expecting. The game just sucks me in and won't let go.

I'm still a huge fan of gamepass. They keep releasing awesome games on it. I recommend trying it whenever MS offers an introduction price.

I have it on PC. It's awesome. Especially with all the mod support.

In other news, a whole bunch of Final Fantasy games are coming to Xbox One.

https://square-enix-games.com/en_US/new ... al-fantasy

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

red dead redemption 2 is out today. who's getting it? i wanted a physical copy so mine won't arrive for a couple days, i figure whats 3 extra days of waiting. only heard great things, it's massive, immersive, etc. also that the initial download is ridiculous.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

I want it but I don't have an XBox One and I don't plan on buying one anytime soon.

ghostrunner
Hall Of Famer

Post by ghostrunner »

pre-ordered last night to get the extras and the download only got about halfway through before i had to go to bed, will probably try to play some tonight and this weekend