GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently February 19 19, 2:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 324, 325, 326, 327, 328
PostPosted: February 2 19, 1:35 pm 
All-Star

I'm looking forward to Crackdown 3 coming out in a few days. According to the previews, it isn't quite as amazing an experience as the pre-release publicity indicated (they were talking about a completely destructible environment, but it's not really anything like that) but I loved the first two games and would be very happy with more of the same, just with this-gen graphics.

PostPosted: February 2 19, 1:53 pm 
has a link from 538 to share

Famous Mortimer wrote:
I'm looking forward to Crackdown 3 coming out in a few days. According to the previews, it isn't quite as amazing an experience as the pre-release publicity indicated (they were talking about a completely destructible environment, but it's not really anything like that) but I loved the first two games and would be very happy with more of the same, just with this-gen graphics.

I loved the first crackdown and 3 looks like a return to form.

It'll be on game pass day 1 so I have it ready for download. Game pass is awesome

PostPosted: February 2 19, 2:43 pm 
All-Star

I re-played Crackdown 1 the other day in preparation (I also 100%ed Crackdown 2, but I don't think it's available for XB1). Honestly, the main reason I bought the console I did was because I found out this game was going to be exclusive to the XB1.

PostPosted: February 2 19, 2:45 pm 
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Jocephus wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:
Jocephus wrote:
after 3 months i officially 100%'ed red dead redemption 2 this morning. quite possibly the best story i've played thru in a game and the scenery is just amazing.

now i've installed hitman: bloody money, hah

I'm on my second play through of RDR2. It's just so good. I took a night last weekend and just went hunting for legendary animals. There is just so much to that game it's amazing.

the legendary animals are great, so is fishing. this could be me being hippy dippy but i felt an aspect of animal conservation with the legendary animals. yes, i get to go on this exhilarating hunt but if i kill it no one else gets to see it. it almost seems selfish you know? also did you know if you complete all the hunter challenges you unlock the legendary panther? and that legendary gator is a beast!

the game says i put 12 days in hah.

fwiw/fyi - here's a link to a heat map of all the animals - https://imgur.com/a/QIX2uQQ

and rdr2map.com is great for finding things you may have missed (side missions, collectables, weapons, money, etc). its got an interactive legend you can select what you want to look for.

Yeah it's an interesting moral dilemma really. The whole game is like that, which is why I think it's so good. Is that criminal locked up in the wagon being hauled in really a bad guy? Should I let him go or save him?

I did not know about the Panther, I'll get there eventually. lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 324, 325, 326, 327, 328