GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently March 23 19, 11:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7631 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764  Next
PostPosted: February 12 19, 12:06 pm 
tl;dr

stlouie_lipp wrote:
How is he going to get the car out of the apartment?

More Turbo. Duh.

PostPosted: February 13 19, 10:17 pm 
Don't tone police me bro!

New episode of Patriot Act finally, still funny as hell but Jon Oliver already did chinese censorship! Come on!

PostPosted: February 13 19, 10:32 pm 

Schlich wrote:
New episode of Patriot Act finally, still funny as hell but Jon Oliver already did chinese censorship! Come on!

ok i spoke too soon, the #metoo stuff is really cool

PostPosted: February 14 19, 1:36 am 
All-Star

I just learned they're shooting a Jessie Pinkman movie for Netflix. I have a feeling people are going to hate it. People thought the finale was too cute (though not me) for how it sent off Walter. Would they really give us two more hours of Jessie suffering? Seems like it might get cute for him too.

Frankly I was hoping he would die in the finale, ideally doing something that would give him a sliver of happiness--some kind of sacrifice or vengeance or something.

Anyway, will be interesting to revisit that poor sonofabitch.

PostPosted: February 14 19, 3:16 pm 
darjeeling sipping elite

The Good Place

Spoiler: show
I’m a generally ethical person yet it would have been an easy decision to jettison Jason pretty early on.

Also, when is Chidi going to get around to talking Sartre’s Huis Clos aka No Exit which is clearly what this is based on?

PostPosted: February 14 19, 3:19 pm 

lukethedrifter wrote:
The Good Place

Spoiler: show
I’m a generally ethical person yet it would have been an easy decision to jettison Jason pretty early on.

Also, when is Chidi going to get around to talking Sartre’s Huis Clos aka No Exit which is clearly what this is based on?

i dont know how i didnt see that parallel before

PostPosted: February 15 19, 12:15 pm 
All-Star

BottenFieldofDreams wrote:
I just learned they're shooting a Jessie Pinkman movie for Netflix. I have a feeling people are going to hate it. People thought the finale was too cute (though not me) for how it sent off Walter. Would they really give us two more hours of Jessie suffering? Seems like it might get cute for him too.

Frankly I was hoping he would die in the finale, ideally doing something that would give him a sliver of happiness--some kind of sacrifice or vengeance or something.

The best response I saw to this news was on Twitter, and read (roughly): "remember when things had endings?" I'm just tired of the current TV model, where successful things get dragged out. You can tell the same thing is going to happen with Game Of Thrones, with sequel and prequel series and all that. Have it end! Move on to the next thing!

PostPosted: February 15 19, 1:04 pm 
Perennial All-Star

Famous Mortimer wrote:
BottenFieldofDreams wrote:

The best response I saw to this news was on Twitter, and read (roughly): "remember when things had endings?" I'm just tired of the current TV model, where successful things get dragged out. You can tell the same thing is going to happen with Game Of Thrones, with sequel and prequel series and all that. Have it end! Move on to the next thing!

But that would require more original ideas, and networks taking more risk. Ahhhhhhh!!!!

PostPosted: February 17 19, 6:22 am 
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Not sure if it’s been mentioned already but Long Shot on Netflix is a great way to spend 40 minutes.

PostPosted: February 25 19, 1:34 pm 
Everday Unicorn

Anyone else just finish Season 3 of True Detective?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7631 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764  Next