GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently November 19 19, 10:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7879 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776 ... 788  Next
PostPosted: July 3 19, 2:55 pm 
Replies Authoritatively

heyzeus wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
BottenFieldofDreams wrote:
Now if Wes Anderson does a Vampire Weekend video today, you'll need a canoe to get around SE Portland for all the ejaculate.

If that never materializes, at least they have the Michael Schur video that's inspired by a David Foster Wallace novel of a Decembrists song.

IF YOU PEOPLE ARE MOCKING THE INFINITE JEST VIDEO FOR CALAMITY SONG I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED, THEN GUTTED

(btw Schur allegedly owns the film rights to Infinite Jest, so that could be a thing that happens someday)

I ever tell you guys my Wallace story? It would categorize under both rants and raves, possibly Political, def not Gen Social/TeeVee.

PostPosted: July 3 19, 4:20 pm 
darjeeling sipping elite

33anda3rd wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
Now if Wes Anderson does a Vampire Weekend video today, you'll need a canoe to get around SE Portland for all the ejaculate.

If that never materializes, at least they have the Michael Schur video that's inspired by a David Foster Wallace novel of a Decembrists song.

IF YOU PEOPLE ARE MOCKING THE INFINITE JEST VIDEO FOR CALAMITY SONG I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED, THEN GUTTED

(btw Schur allegedly owns the film rights to Infinite Jest, so that could be a thing that happens someday)

I ever tell you guys my Wallace story? It would categorize under both rants and raves, possibly Political, def not Gen Social/TeeVee.

Pretty sure he banged your gf at NIU.

PostPosted: July 3 19, 4:46 pm 
Replies Authoritatively

lukethedrifter wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:

ISU. But yeah. And then she dumped me for him. And then he was crazy and abusive.

PostPosted: July 4 19, 12:30 am 
All Hail the New GDT Master

Stranger Things Season Threeee [expletive].....do eet.

PostPosted: July 12 19, 12:42 pm 
99% conan clips

PostPosted: July 12 19, 3:26 pm 
Everday Unicorn

33anda3rd wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:

ISU. But yeah. And then she dumped me for him. And then he was crazy and abusive.

Titan of a writer, but like many in that category, not a very good person. Many women had that experience with him.

PostPosted: July 14 19, 9:00 am 
Replies Authoritatively

heyzeus wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:

Titan of a writer, but like many in that category, not a very good person. Many women had that experience with him.

Yeah, Brief Interviews With Hideous Men as I understand it is largely autobiography.

PostPosted: July 14 19, 9:24 am 
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

If you’re not watching Los Espookys you should start.

PostPosted: July 22 19, 4:03 pm 
Consider him admonished

Tim wrote:
Last Chance U Season 3 drops on Netflix Friday.

Just finished season 4.

I weep for humanity

PostPosted: July 22 19, 4:42 pm 
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

I watched a season of that show, and frankly don't get it.

It's a bunch of guys playing football for the last time, AKA every senior year of high school.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7879 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776 ... 788  Next