GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently June 16 19, 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 932 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 94  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Dogs
PostPosted: August 29 09, 2:17 pm 
Offline
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
User avatar

Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
Posts: 15040
I prefer them. I'm just sayin'.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dogs
PostPosted: August 29 09, 2:45 pm 
Offline
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
User avatar

Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Posts: 14501
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos
Our 12 year old dachsund died in March and I wanted a while to get over the loss but wife and son started a campaign for a new dog and son found a mixed dachsund at a shelter that had been a stray so we adopted him and he's been great. Then last month my son went back to the shelter and there was a female miniature brown dachsund and we adopted her, too. She's very quiet and did not know what to do at first in the back yard or on walks, I think she lived in an apartment, but she's starting to get it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dogs
PostPosted: August 29 09, 3:45 pm 
Offline
bronoun enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Posts: 28210
Location: extremely online
I recently discovered I can take my dog on walks without a leash if I bring a laser pointer. I can make him go wherever I want with that thing. He is transfixed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dogs
PostPosted: August 29 09, 4:10 pm 
Offline
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
User avatar

Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Posts: 14501
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos
thrill wrote:
I recently discovered I can take my dog on walks without a leash if I bring a laser pointer. I can make him go wherever I want with that thing. He is transfixed.

He may be a Phillies fan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dogs
PostPosted: August 29 09, 4:39 pm 
Offline
accepts no jimitators
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Posts: 11332
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy
Well, there's a reason you prefer them. They're useful.

The next time you're running a marathon in Siberia, clap your hands and a dog with a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side.

If during that Siberian marathon you should suddenly go blind, clap your hands and a dog with a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side. There's a chance that dog was trained to help people blinded during marathons in Siberia.

If you're a law enforcement agent, running in a Siberian marathon, pulling over a suspected drug smuggler, clap your hands and a dog with a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side. There's a chance that dog was trained to sniff out dirty Mexicans sent to assassinate US soccer players, especially Landon Donovan.

If you're Landon Donovan, clap your hands and a dog with a one-time trial of Rogaine and a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side.

DOGS DO STUFF AND CATS DO NOTHING!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dogs
PostPosted: August 29 09, 4:42 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: April 25 06, 9:48 am
Posts: 10752
Location: Appleton, WI
Tambourine Man wrote:
Well, there's a reason you prefer them. They're useful.

The next time you're running a marathon in Siberia, clap your hands and a dog with a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side.

If during that Siberian marathon you should suddenly go blind, clap your hands and a dog with a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side. There's a chance that dog was trained to help people blinded during marathons in Siberia.

If you're a law enforcement agent, running in a Siberian marathon, pulling over a suspected drug smuggler, clap your hands and a dog with a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side. There's a chance that dog was trained to sniff out dirty Mexicans sent to assassinate US soccer players, especially Landon Donovan.

If you're Landon Donovan, clap your hands and a dog with a one-time trial of Rogaine and a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side.

DOGS DO STUFF AND CATS DO NOTHING!!!


My cat brings me beer...sort of.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dogs
PostPosted: August 29 09, 4:56 pm 
Offline
accepts no jimitators
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Posts: 11332
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy
Small barrels of whiskey >>> potential bottles of beer that cat CANNOT carry

Again, dog beats cat.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dogs
PostPosted: August 29 09, 5:16 pm 
Offline
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
User avatar

Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Posts: 27872
Location: at the gettin' place
dogs-->cats: pujols-->miles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dogs
PostPosted: August 29 09, 5:33 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: April 17 06, 10:50 am
Posts: 4757
Location: Columbia, MO
cardsfansince82 wrote:
dogs-->cats: pujols-->miles

+++++++++++++++++++++


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dogs
PostPosted: August 29 09, 8:13 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Posts: 10372
Location: north county, stl
I have a cat. I've also have 3 dogs. While the cat is fun to mess with, he's really a terrible bastard that just wants to be left alone most of the time and is always getting into [expletive]. My old dog was the best animal I've ever owned. There's no comparison. I would take a dog over a cat 100 times out of 100.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 932 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 94  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group