Well this is a day that I knew one day would come, but that doesn't make it any easier. I guess I should get the big news out of the way - at the end
of the day gatewayredbirds.com will be shut down permanently. I didn't come to this decision easily but after quite a bit of soul searching I realize now that I'm married with a new job and baby on the way I unfortunately don't have the time nor the passion to run GRB.
I would like to thank the following people:planet pujolsian
- You're truly the heart of GRB. I hope we always stay in touch.thrill
- I always loved your moxie and straightforward style you bought to GRB.Radbird
- You're a true gentleman and one the nicest posters on GRB.G. Keenan
- Now that I have a baby on the way I'm going to have to live vicariously through your travels! You're a great mod and an awesome guy. JL21
- *Ahem* RC
21 you're easily one of the best posters on GRB. You always managed to make your baseball posts accessible yet thought provoking. Tambourine Man
- The "Prince" Joe Henry interview is still gateway's best and most unforgettable moment.ghostrunner
- Your ability to see all
sides of an issue made you a great poster and an invaluable moderator.
Most of all
I would like to thank everyone
whose been a part of GRB. In all
sincerity, you've enriched my life more than any of you can imagine. I feel very lucky to have been a part of this experience.
After today I can be emailed at email@example.com
have my best wishes!