Michael, say it ain't so

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Re: Michael, say it ain't so

Post by docellis »

docellis wrote:Don't you wonder why everyone might think your account here is a joke?
bump

TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me

Post by TGantz »

I really want to apologize to Lesson. I feel like a jerk for embarrassing him. I was pretty much just like him a few years ago when I joined. A high school student trying to talk Cardinal baseball with other baseball fans.

Sure he posts a little too much within the same threads and I realize he might not bring great insight to the baseball conversation, but it's not like he has bad intentions.

Sorry little guy.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

TGantz wrote:I really want to apologize to Lesson. I feel like a jerk for embarrassing him. I was pretty much just like him a few years ago when I joined. A high school student trying to talk Cardinal baseball with other baseball fans.

Sure he posts a little too much within the same threads and I realize he might not bring great insight to the baseball conversation, but it's not like he has bad intentions.

Sorry little guy.

Gantz, don't feel sorry. I fell for a prank that I should have known.

Hungary Jack
Mother Earth

Post by Hungary Jack »

cardslesson101 wrote:
TGantz wrote:I really want to apologize to Lesson. I feel like a jerk for embarrassing him. I was pretty much just like him a few years ago when I joined. A high school student trying to talk Cardinal baseball with other baseball fans.

Sorry little guy.

Kudos to you young man for taking full responsibility for being duped. You are well on your way to adulthood. A lot of people would have blamed others.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

Hungary Jack wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:

Sorry little guy.

Kudos to you young man for taking full responsibility for being duped. You are well on your way to adulthood. A lot of people would have blamed others.

Thanks Hungary Jack. Life is all about mistakes, live and learn.