Michael, say it ain't so

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Re: Michael, say it ain't so

Post by Lesson »

Michael wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote::cry: :cry: 10 Minutes and counting.
No, sometime end of day tomorrow. We're not done yet. :wink:
Oh. Man, I'm still going to miss this. Michael, don't you think you could sign over the rights to someone else? If that's possible? If not, I may be interested in starting another forum, so many things are at play.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

cardslesson101 wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:Michael, from all of us to you, thank you. I've barely been here, but in my short time here, I've come to known baseball better than I have before.
Lesson, do you think you could start up another site before this one closes and possibly get Michael to PM everyone the address of your site?!?!? Maybe call it GRBsangel.com or something similar. This is such a great site, it would suck to lose it, don't you think?

I know it would suck to lose this site. But, I'm a student first. Someone could buy the URL from Michael, if that's the case.
Lesson, you're not a true Cardinal fan.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3

cardslesson101 wrote:If not, I may be interested in starting another forum, so many things are at play.
Where did you come up with such a brilliant idea :thumb: I say go for it.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:Michael, from all of us to you, thank you. I've barely been here, but in my short time here, I've come to known baseball better than I have before.
Lesson, do you think you could start up another site before this one closes and possibly get Michael to PM everyone the address of your site?!?!? Maybe call it GRBsangel.com or something similar. This is such a great site, it would suck to lose it, don't you think?

I know it would suck to lose this site. But, I'm a student first. Someone could buy the URL from Michael, if that's the case.
Lesson, you're not a true Cardinal fan.
Look, if I did start another site, I don't know if I'd have enough time to put into it. If I did, I'd let all the moderators and posters from here go there.

Cronos
In perpetuum

Post by Cronos »

I know how much this sucks for all of us, CL101, but times change and situations change.

None of us are happy with this, believe me.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3

cardslesson101 wrote:
Look, if I did start another site, I don't know if I'd have enough time to put into it. If I did, I'd let all the moderators and posters from here go there.
Exactly. You keep the same site...keep the posters heck even keep the moderators so long as you don't let Leroy become a mod ever. You'd be just the guy to keep it going as well. No one can replace Michael, but I sure think you've picked up the spirit of this site perfectly. You'd do a great job carrying it on.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:
Exactly. You keep the same site...keep the posters heck even keep the moderators so long as you don't let Leroy become a mod ever. You'd be just the guy to keep it going as well. No one can replace Michael, but I sure think you've picked up the spirit of this site perfectly. You'd do a great job carrying it on.

I can't. I'm not the one for this. Someone else should. You should. I've barely been here.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

I wouldn't have an idea how to be able to run this site.

docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Post by docellis »

cardslesson101 wrote:I wouldn't have an idea how to be able to run this site.
but you must. it is your destiny.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

docellis wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:I wouldn't have an idea how to be able to run this site.
but you must. it is your destiny.
I just don't know. If I make a decision, I will try to keep this forum or start another one. I'm not the right person for it.