Michael, say it ain't so

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me

Re: Michael, say it ain't so

Post by TGantz »

cardslesson101 wrote:
TGantz wrote:Dude, I'll pay for it. You have paypal right? I'll send you the money, you buy it and take it over. I'll be your right hand man since I'm on late all the time.

Gantz, I'd actually do that.
Alright, then it's settled. So go to bed, thinking about some cool things you can add to the site. Tomorrow, we'll figure out specifics on the $$$$. I have Michael's cellphone in case we have any questions.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

The problem is this. You have to pay an annual fee to keep the site up and running. If someone may pay for the site, I'd be totally fine for being a mod or administrator. I just don't know if I can be what Michael is.

TGantz

Post by TGantz »

cardslesson101 wrote:The problem is this. You have to pay an annual fee to keep the site up and running. If someone may pay for the site, I'd be totally fine for being a mod or administrator. I just don't know if I can be what Michael is.
You have to dude. I don't have time to be THE DUDE. I'll pay the yearly fee, don't worry. All you need to worry about is who your mods are going to be.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

TGantz wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:
TGantz wrote:Dude, I'll pay for it. You have paypal right? I'll send you the money, you buy it and take it over. I'll be your right hand man since I'm on late all the time.

Gantz, I'd actually do that.
Alright, then it's settled. So go to bed, thinking about some cool things you can add to the site. Tomorrow, we'll figure out specifics on the $$$$. I have Michael's cellphone in case we have any questions.

But Gantz, that's helpful but the real problem is this. You have to pay an annual fee for the URL. If you can pay the fee, I'll be fine with anything else.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

TGantz wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:The problem is this. You have to pay an annual fee to keep the site up and running. If someone may pay for the site, I'd be totally fine for being a mod or administrator. I just don't know if I can be what Michael is.
You have to dude. I don't have time to be THE DUDE. I'll pay the yearly fee, don't worry. All you need to worry about is who your mods are going to be.

Okay, I have a deal with you. If you pay the fees in order to maintain gatewayredbirds.com, I will take over for Michael as long it's okay with him and you do the updates for the site.

TGantz

Post by TGantz »

cardslesson101 wrote:
TGantz wrote:

Okay, I have a deal with you. If you pay the fees in order to maintain gatewayredbirds.com, I will take over for Michael as long it's okay with him and you do the updates for the site.
You're a savior. Lead us!

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

TGantz wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:
TGantz wrote:

You're a savior. Lead us!

It's not all set and stone yet. You have paperwork to fill out. If you get everything setup, then April 1st,2010 will not be the last day of GRB.

docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Post by docellis »

hmmmm

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

docellis wrote:hmmmm

Don't worry doc. We'll try to keep GRB.

Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

Lesson, you'd be a fool not to take Gantz up on his offer. Please, for all of us, do it.