GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 19 19, 3:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
PostPosted: August 29 19, 2:57 pm 
99% conan clips

ublock origin will block just about anything when using site

PostPosted: August 29 19, 3:59 pm 
tl;dr

BottenFieldofDreams wrote:
I worry about signing up for YouTube Premium, because then I'd miss out on an ad for signing up for it every 15 goddam seconds I'm on the platform. [expletive] off YouTube. I have to swipe past an ad literally every time I go to the site/app and at this point there are so many goddam ads it isn't that often--but still more often than I'd like. (It can be a very useful tool)

I have YouTubeTV but it is tied to my personal Gmail address so any time I end up on YouTube on my laptop, I get offered a free trial of this or that from YouTube since I'm automatically signed in on my work account on my browser.

So I pay for the flippin' service and STILL have to see all of those ads!

Somebody else mentioned sharing where each person pays for one and shares their password with the others. I share my YouTube TV account with the maximum number of people for free. I'm stupid. I should start charging them! At least since I don't charge them they can't complain if I decide to kick them off to share with somebody else though so there is that. And one couple does buy me a bucket of beer once a month or so for letting them use it so I guess they pay for their access.

My biggest complaint with YouTubeTV only started popping up recently. It has happened three times now where I have been watching a game and suddenly I'm booted out with an error that you can only have three streams of the same thing going. That's fine and a small price to pay for them letting me share it with people who clearly aren't family and don't even all live in St. Louis but they really need to change it so that the person who actually PAYS for the account is not the one to get the boot. If I pay for it, kick somebody else out of the stream. I don't even care who, just not me!!! Thankfully every time I've had that happen I only miss a minute or two of the game which isn't a big deal in baseball and I can always rewind and catch back up.

PostPosted: September 17 19, 8:00 am 
99% conan clips

netflix got seinfeld series starting in 2021. it's on hulu currently i believe.

PostPosted: September 17 19, 8:39 am 
99% conan clips

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33