GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently March 25 19, 10:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 716 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 72  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The Asshat Thread
PostPosted: April 26 12, 6:24 am 
Offline
Hallelujah Brother
User avatar

Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
Posts: 12650
I think these people define asshat.

Quote:
Worst People Ever Catch Foul Ball, Refuse To Give It To A Crying Child


http://deadspin.com/5905250/worst-peopl ... socialflow


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Asshat Thread
PostPosted: April 26 12, 6:37 am 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: August 30 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 8838
So a kid wants strangers to give him something. They don't, so he cries. Suddenly they're villains. It's not like Moreland was tossing the ball to him, he just chucked one into the stands.

Kids should be told "No" a lot more than they are, and when they cry about it it's perfectly acceptable to laugh at them (Though they clearly didn't even notice him).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Asshat Thread
PostPosted: April 26 12, 7:07 am 
Offline
Veteran Player
User avatar

Joined: April 27 10, 11:08 pm
Posts: 893
Yeah, that wasn't that bad. Maybe they have a kid at home they wanted to give it to. There was a far worse case a year or two a go when a player (can't remember who) tossed a ball specifically to a kid and some fat adult lady reached in front of the kid and grabbed it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Asshat Thread
PostPosted: April 26 12, 7:14 am 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: July 30 06, 10:53 am
Posts: 3763
Location: I'm not here.
That whole thing was hilarious. Hilarious that Michael Kay was so upset about it when he should have said, "See, kids...if you're a hot chick you're going to get ahead in life. So, lesson is this: marry a hot chick. Or at least do like this old skeez and be a sugar daddy to a hot chick. Then you'll get as many balls as you can handle."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Asshat Thread
PostPosted: April 26 12, 7:34 am 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: May 10 06, 9:57 am
Posts: 4789
Location: 6.6 miles from Busch III
The definition of asshat is the guy that was in the self check out lane at the grocery store last night. Trying to scan and bag his stuff while talking on his cell phone trying to straighten out some problem with his home phone service. Then trying to scan a Pepsi coupon that didn't match what he had purchased. Thankfully, for me anyway, this asshat was behind me and I didn't have to wait for his sorry azz. I'm sure he didn't hear me but as I was picking up my bags I commented "Maybe you should make that call from home and not in the grocery line."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Asshat Thread
PostPosted: April 26 12, 7:40 am 
Offline
-go birds
User avatar

Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Posts: 28575
Or the asshat who allows their dog to snap at my puppy and then lol about it like its the cutest thing she ever did see. Wait a couple months lady and then we will see who is loling when my full grown dog is snapping at your legs while you're trying to walk your stupid looking mutt with the hipster haircut.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Asshat Thread
PostPosted: April 26 12, 7:42 am 
Offline
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
User avatar

Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
Posts: 15040
Molly wrote:
The definition of asshat is the guy that was in the self check out lane at the grocery store last night. Trying to scan and bag his stuff while talking on his cell phone trying to straighten out some problem with his home phone service. Then trying to scan a Pepsi coupon that didn't match what he had purchased. Thankfully, for me anyway, this asshat was behind me and I didn't have to wait for his sorry azz. I'm sure he didn't hear me but as I was picking up my bags I commented "Maybe you should make that call from home and not in the grocery line."


Maybe you didn't hear me when I said, "maybe you should mind your [expletive] business. Also, you smell like cats."

Then I threw a cantaloupe at you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Asshat Thread
PostPosted: April 26 12, 7:59 am 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: May 10 06, 9:57 am
Posts: 4789
Location: 6.6 miles from Busch III
JackofDiamonds wrote:
Molly wrote:
The definition of asshat is the guy that was in the self check out lane at the grocery store last night. Trying to scan and bag his stuff while talking on his cell phone trying to straighten out some problem with his home phone service. Then trying to scan a Pepsi coupon that didn't match what he had purchased. Thankfully, for me anyway, this asshat was behind me and I didn't have to wait for his sorry azz. I'm sure he didn't hear me but as I was picking up my bags I commented "Maybe you should make that call from home and not in the grocery line."


Maybe you didn't hear me when I said, "maybe you should mind your [expletive] business. Also, you smell like cats."

Then I threw a cantaloupe at you.

Sorry dude but if you're yapping away on a cell phone loud enough for everyone around to hear your conversation, and holding up the line behind you, it IS everyone else's business.

How do my bangs look? And that cantaloupe was delicious :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Asshat Thread
PostPosted: April 26 12, 8:02 am 
Offline
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
User avatar

Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
Posts: 15040
Molly wrote:
JackofDiamonds wrote:
Molly wrote:
The definition of asshat is the guy that was in the self check out lane at the grocery store last night. Trying to scan and bag his stuff while talking on his cell phone trying to straighten out some problem with his home phone service. Then trying to scan a Pepsi coupon that didn't match what he had purchased. Thankfully, for me anyway, this asshat was behind me and I didn't have to wait for his sorry azz. I'm sure he didn't hear me but as I was picking up my bags I commented "Maybe you should make that call from home and not in the grocery line."


Maybe you didn't hear me when I said, "maybe you should mind your [expletive] business. Also, you smell like cats."

Then I threw a cantaloupe at you.

Sorry dude but if you're yapping away on a cell phone loud enough for everyone around to hear your conversation, and holding up the line behind you, it IS everyone else's business.

How do my bangs look? And that cantaloupe was delicious :wink:


They looked great.

Spoiler: show
Image


Also, that cantaloupe was my Halle Berry.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Asshat Thread
PostPosted: April 26 12, 8:07 am 
Offline
Everday Unicorn
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Posts: 33802
Location: Austin, TX
JackofDiamonds wrote:
Molly wrote:
JackofDiamonds wrote:
Molly wrote:
The definition of asshat is the guy that was in the self check out lane at the grocery store last night. Trying to scan and bag his stuff while talking on his cell phone trying to straighten out some problem with his home phone service. Then trying to scan a Pepsi coupon that didn't match what he had purchased. Thankfully, for me anyway, this asshat was behind me and I didn't have to wait for his sorry azz. I'm sure he didn't hear me but as I was picking up my bags I commented "Maybe you should make that call from home and not in the grocery line."


Maybe you didn't hear me when I said, "maybe you should mind your [expletive] business. Also, you smell like cats."

Then I threw a cantaloupe at you.

Sorry dude but if you're yapping away on a cell phone loud enough for everyone around to hear your conversation, and holding up the line behind you, it IS everyone else's business.

How do my bangs look? And that cantaloupe was delicious :wink:


They looked great.

Spoiler: show
Image


Also, that cantaloupe was my Halle Berry.


Priceless. I'm ROFLOLFLRING.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 716 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 72  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group