Game of Thrones TV (Spoilers ahead-watch the eps b4 u enter)

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Re: Game of Thrones TV (Spoilers ahead-watch the eps b4 u en

Post by thrill »

There was a lot of stuff in that episode that didn't happen like it will in the books.

That's ok. I'm just sayin. Wow.

MrSaigon

Post by MrSaigon »

People that don't watch GoT should be allowed to take Mondays off.

Jebus.

Swirls
gone fission

Post by Swirls »

Good to see Arya getting revenge. Also, [expletive] Cersei. That heinous [expletive] needs to be the next to go.

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

she's apparently one of the cast members that got a big pay bump so i think we see her to the bitter end

ghostrunner
Hall Of Famer

Post by ghostrunner »

Cersei might be the best main character on the show outside of Tyrion. I love that she's an evil Disney queen now, but one you can understand and empathize with a little concerning how she got where she did. Tywin was a smart guy but he really [expletive] up with his kids.

She needs to get got, but I'll miss her when she does. I'm wondering if she's going to have troubles next season similar to Dany's in Mereen.

Swirls
gone fission

Post by Swirls »

I gotta think that when word gets out regarding what happened during the trial she'll have an outright revolution on her hands. At least that's my hope.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

Did anyone read the leaked plot?

I'll admit, i was so close to doing it, but couldn't bring myself to go through with it.

vinsanity
Chili dog truther

Post by vinsanity »

ghostrunner wrote:Cersei might be the best main character on the show outside of Tyrion. I love that she's an evil Disney queen now, but one you can understand and empathize with a little concerning how she got where she did.
Aren't all of the predicaments she gets herself in to, her own doing? Start with her children. Bran. Her husband. Her cousin. She's always been selfish and short sighted and that gets her in to deeper and deeper trouble.

I also enjoyed some of the insinuations of the book.
[SHOW]
Where she turns in to an amalgamation of Robert and Mad King Aerys. After Joff dies she's constantly drunk and there's insinuations that's she gaining weight - a comment in one of her POVs that her dresses were 'shrank' by a servent - just like Robert. Her obsession with wildfire, control and power - just like Aerys.
I do love the complexity and growth of the character. You can understand why she does what she does in the moment but if you take a step back you realize almost all of her problems are her own doing.

ghostrunner
Hall Of Famer

Post by ghostrunner »

vinsanity wrote:
ghostrunner wrote:Cersei might be the best main character on the show outside of Tyrion. I love that she's an evil Disney queen now, but one you can understand and empathize with a little concerning how she got where she did.
Aren't all of the predicaments she gets herself in to, her own doing? Start with her children. Bran. Her husband. Her cousin. She's always been selfish and short sighted and that gets her in to deeper and deeper trouble.

I also enjoyed some of the insinuations of the book.
[SHOW]
Where she turns in to an amalgamation of Robert and Mad King Aerys. After Joff dies she's constantly drunk and there's insinuations that's she gaining weight - a comment in one of her POVs that her dresses were 'shrank' by a servent - just like Robert. Her obsession with wildfire, control and power - just like Aerys.
I do love the complexity and growth of the character. You can understand why she does what she does in the moment but if you take a step back you realize almost all of her problems are her own doing.
I think that's all fair, but I don't have a problem with it. That goes for most of the characters - Dany, Ned, Robb, Cat, Tywin, etc...

go birds wrote:Did anyone read the leaked plot?

I'll admit, i was so close to doing it, but couldn't bring myself to go through with it.
I didn't and won't. That really sucks for them if it's real.