How much coffee do you drink?

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!

How many cups?

1-2
22%
3-4
22%
4+
13%
I don't drink it
44%
Leroy
No votes

Total votes: 32

haltz
Hall Of Famer

Re: How much coffee do you drink?

Post by haltz »

Tambourine Man wrote:
haltz wrote:I drink a couple of glasses of cold coffee in the morning and a couple of double espressos over ice at work in the afternoon/evening. If I'm running around during the day I'll grab a couple of energy drinks, usually the 2/$4 zero calorie Monsters. I'll drink a couple of diet cokes in the evening as well.

I don't have any interest in hot beverages unless there's snow on the ground or I'm sick.

As far as sleep goes, I sleep from like 1am to 7am or so when my gf wakes me up while she's getting ready for work. I hang out with her for a bit and then hopefully go back to sleep for a couple of hours until maybe 10:30 since I usually don't go into work until 3 in the afternoon.
All of this...Plus coffee and cigs. I take those concentrated Mio energy drops and throw them in the cold-brew green tea I make. It's effin delicious. Like a couple gallons of tea and one of those capsules.
That sounds like a great idea. I'm trying not to spend so much money at gas stations.

I haven't come close to quitting smoking, but I've mixed in those mini nicotine lozenges while I'm working and that's been pretty clutch.

Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators

Post by Tambourine Man »

haltz wrote:
Tambourine Man wrote:
haltz wrote:I drink a couple of glasses of cold coffee in the morning and a couple of double espressos over ice at work in the afternoon/evening. If I'm running around during the day I'll grab a couple of energy drinks, usually the 2/$4 zero calorie Monsters. I'll drink a couple of diet cokes in the evening as well.

I don't have any interest in hot beverages unless there's snow on the ground or I'm sick.

As far as sleep goes, I sleep from like 1am to 7am or so when my gf wakes me up while she's getting ready for work. I hang out with her for a bit and then hopefully go back to sleep for a couple of hours until maybe 10:30 since I usually don't go into work until 3 in the afternoon.
All of this...Plus coffee and cigs. I take those concentrated Mio energy drops and throw them in the cold-brew green tea I make. It's effin delicious. Like a couple gallons of tea and one of those capsules.
That sounds like a great idea. I'm trying not to spend so much money at gas stations.

I haven't come close to quitting smoking, but I've mixed in those mini nicotine lozenges while I'm working and that's been pretty clutch.
The cheap knock-off energy things are the same. I use the capsules from Ruler Foods and actually shop there quite a bit. It's basically Kroger.

The smoking thing...I don't want to completely quit, but I wanna cut back. We'll see how that goes.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Tambourine Man wrote:
haltz wrote:
Tambourine Man wrote:

The cheap knock-off energy things are the same. I use the capsules from Ruler Foods and actually shop there quite a bit. It's basically Kroger.

The smoking thing...I don't want to completely quit, but I wanna cut back. We'll see how that goes.
I quit 10 years ago now, and I'm glad I did. But I would be lying if I said there aren't times I wish I could light one up.

Farewell Friends
Snayke's Bottomline

Post by Farewell Friends »

haltz wrote:I drink a couple of glasses of cold coffee in the morning and a couple of double espressos over ice at work in the afternoon/evening.
I'm pretty sure I remember you talking about drinking it cold years ago because I got the idea from GRB and started drinking it this way when I started working early hours. To this day I drink it cold to lukewarm and people can't comprehend it.

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

2-4 cups/day. Black or with butter.

Other than that its water.

haltz
Hall Of Famer

Post by haltz »

I made some cucumber-lime syrup with splenda and caffeine pills and added club soda for a homemade low-cal energy drink.

Now I just need some taurine and ginseng root and I'm all set.

ZigZagCardsFan
Perennial All-Star

Post by ZigZagCardsFan »

I'll drink a 32oz unsweetened iced tea every morning and that usually wakes me up from my 4-6 hours of slumber. Water the rest of the day for the most part, every once in awhile I'll get a bottle of unsweetened iced tea from a shop if I'm out.

cardsfantx
Hall Of Famer

Post by cardsfantx »

JCShutout wrote:Black or with butter.

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

But how much covfefe do yall drink?

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

cardsfantx wrote:
JCShutout wrote:Black or with butter.
i've never heard of adding butter either...
shaving your face? sure