USA Total Eclipse 2017

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
mikechamp
Hall Of Famer

Re: USA Total Eclipse 2017

Post by mikechamp »

Swirls wrote:
mikechamp wrote:Fun story: When my wife asked me where I was thinking of taking the family for the eclipse, I answered with a riddle: What is a large open space that is mostly vacant during the week? (We didn't end up there, but we easily could have, as we drove past one that was, as expected, vacant.)
A lake?
Could be, but not what I was thinking of.

Try again. I want to see if someone can guess it.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

mikechamp wrote:
Swirls wrote:
mikechamp wrote:Fun story: When my wife asked me where I was thinking of taking the family for the eclipse, I answered with a riddle: What is a large open space that is mostly vacant during the week? (We didn't end up there, but we easily could have, as we drove past one that was, as expected, vacant.)
A lake?
Could be, but not what I was thinking of.

Try again. I want to see if someone can guess it.
baseball field

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

Swirls wrote:
A lake?

Football field? Church parking lot?

mikechamp
Hall Of Famer

Post by mikechamp »

MrCrowesGarden wrote:
Swirls wrote:
A lake?

Football field? Church parking lot?
MrCrowesGarden is the winner!