Hyperloop one

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Re: Hyperloop one

Post by CardsofSTL »

I just watched Murder on the Orient Express...it did not put me in the mood to ride a train.

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

CardsofSTL wrote:I just watched Murder on the Orient Express...it did not put me in the mood to ride a train.
LOL i was going to post the same thing.

Well, what i was going to say was, after seeing that movie, it kinda had me wanting to take a long distance train ride...one without so much murder, however.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

go birds wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:I just watched Murder on the Orient Express...it did not put me in the mood to ride a train.

Well, what i was going to say was, after seeing that movie, it kinda had me wanting to take a long distance train ride...one without so much murder, however.
I actually agree... An old fashioned train ride like that would be fun I think. Trans Canadian rails here I come!

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

CardsofSTL wrote:
go birds wrote:

I actually agree... An old fashioned train ride like that would be fun I think. Trans Canadian rails here I come!

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

I actually enjoyed the trip to Boston and am on my way back home now. It is amazing how much easier the entire process is with Amtrak even if it does take a lot longer. Boarding is simple and stress free. I didn't get groped once, although I'm still only 40 minutes out of Boston so there is time. The people who work for Amtrak are WAY nicer and less grumpy than airline employees and to top it all off, the seats are spacious and you can move around. I'm going to hit the lounge car soon but I have a few things to get done for work first.