GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently June 15 19, 10:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Wristwatches
PostPosted: June 11 19, 12:21 pm 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 23927
Location: Lost
I had suspended my membership since I had enough watches - but I decided to try it out again. Just got this gem. Love it - but it may not be rugged enough for my daily use - but it looks great for a dress watch.

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wristwatches
PostPosted: June 11 19, 12:27 pm 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 20226
Location: Columbus, OH
wart57 wrote:
I had suspended my membership since I had enough watches - but I decided to try it out again. Just got this gem. Love it - but it may not be rugged enough for my daily use - but it looks great for a dress watch.

Image

Image


It is a nice looking watch but why did you wait fifteen minutes between photographs?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wristwatches
PostPosted: June 11 19, 12:31 pm 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 23927
Location: Lost
CardsofSTL wrote:
wart57 wrote:
I had suspended my membership since I had enough watches - but I decided to try it out again. Just got this gem. Love it - but it may not be rugged enough for my daily use - but it looks great for a dress watch.

Image

Image


It is a nice looking watch but why did you wait fifteen minutes between photographs?


Cuz I am at work and actually had to do some work....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wristwatches
PostPosted: June 11 19, 12:34 pm 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 20226
Location: Columbus, OH
wart57 wrote:

Cuz I am at work and actually had to do some work....


I thought you were being paid for your GRB postings; my mistake.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wristwatches
PostPosted: June 11 19, 12:37 pm 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 23927
Location: Lost
CardsofSTL wrote:
wart57 wrote:

Cuz I am at work and actually had to do some work....


I thought you were being paid for your GRB postings; my mistake.


Who said I am not...

I got a wife and 4 daughters - I will never have enough money...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wristwatches
PostPosted: June 11 19, 2:30 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Posts: 7147
the logo is throwing me off; keep thinking the watch is off angle


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wristwatches
PostPosted: June 11 19, 2:37 pm 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 23927
Location: Lost
cardsfantx wrote:
the logo is throwing me off; keep thinking the watch is off angle


It is kind of funky - Mrs. Wart said the same thing.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group