GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 23 19, 9:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: June 20 19, 4:55 pm 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 24391
Location: Lost
I hear memory is the the first thing to go.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: June 20 19, 5:33 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Posts: 16908
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
Ha- well let me tell you, the very first thing is ahhhh welll.. uuhhhhh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: June 20 19, 5:44 pm 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 24391
Location: Lost
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
Ha- well let me tell you, the very first thing is ahhhh welll.. uuhhhhh


You forgot what it was, didn't you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: June 20 19, 7:37 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Posts: 16908
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
wart57 wrote:
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
Ha- well let me tell you, the very first thing is ahhhh welll.. uuhhhhh


You forgot what it was, didn't you?

What? Did you say something Warren?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 6 19, 2:32 pm 
Offline
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: June 4 17, 10:04 pm
Posts: 2075
Location: portlandbugle.com
When I see a guy in his late 40s riding a BMX or wearing his punk vest with Misfits patches, I feel pretty good with how I'm handling aging. Or when I see the guy from the Cure in 2019. Good God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 6 19, 3:13 pm 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 24391
Location: Lost
Donnie Ebert wrote:
My kids started at a new school, and I was asking my 2nd grade son who he has been playing with at recess. He was being coy about it (probably because he's still adapting to all the change), so to guess who he's been hanging out with I started listing names that were common when I was a kid, like Matt, Jason, or Scott. This made him laugh, and as I kept saying similar names like Kevin or Dave or Tom, he was rolling on the floor as if I were someone from the early 1900's and saying names like Morton or Aloysius or Elmer or Jasper.


I think there are 12 Jaxson's in my 1st graders class...

And at least 3 Crue's in the school...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 6 19, 3:59 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Posts: 19878
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis
BottenFieldofDreams wrote:
When I see a guy in his late 40s riding a BMX or wearing his punk vest with Misfits patches, I feel pretty good with how I'm handling aging. Or when I see the guy from the Cure in 2019. Good God.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 8 19, 9:38 am 
Offline
Veteran Player
User avatar

Joined: April 27 10, 11:08 pm
Posts: 973
wart57 wrote:
I think there are 12 Jaxson's in my 1st graders class...

And at least 3 Crue's in the school...

Crue? As in, Motley? Wtf...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 9 19, 10:55 am 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 24391
Location: Lost
Smith Corks One wrote:
wart57 wrote:
I think there are 12 Jaxson's in my 1st graders class...

And at least 3 Crue's in the school...

Crue? As in, Motley? Wtf...

I am assuming that is what it is for.

There is also a Jett and a Rocket in one of my daughters classes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 9 19, 11:50 am 
Offline
-go birds
User avatar

Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Posts: 29654
rocket as in gary busey's character "Chet 'Rocket' Steadman" in Rookie of the Year?

man im old


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group