Guess Who!!

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Re: Guess Who!!

Post by CardsofSTL »

<3

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

Molly wrote: Hubby and I are planning a trip to Ireland this summer; another reason for the walker purchase. Haven't really finalized anything yet except getting passports. We don't really want to do the package tour thing as we would like to explore on our own.
That sounds awesome. Enjoy!

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

thrill wrote:
Molly wrote: Hubby and I are planning a trip to Ireland this summer; another reason for the walker purchase. Haven't really finalized anything yet except getting passports. We don't really want to do the package tour thing as we would like to explore on our own.
That sounds awesome. Enjoy!
Definitely. I rented a car. It was fantastic. Dingle is nice if you like hanging out, drinking beer, listening to Irish music. And sheep.

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

So great to hear from you! Mrs Rad was just asking about you the other day. Now I can answer her!

Ireland is great - like luke, we rented a car. Many cool small towns and pubs you'd never see on a tour. The whole other side of the car/road thing is a piece of cake - and there are lots of tyre-changing stations should a random curb get in your way (not that I would know anything about that.....)