Prime Wardrobe

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Smith Corks One
All-Star

Prime Wardrobe

Post by Smith Corks One »

So this seems pretty cool. I was looking for some shoes and shorts on Amazon, and noticed that a number of them had a "Prime Wardrobe" option in addition to the purchase option. Basically, you can choose from 3-8 items at a time and have them sent to you to try on for a week before deciding to buy or return them. They send a return label with it, and you just return whatever you decide not to keep. Then they charge you for whatever you keep.

The only thing I don't like is that apparently you can't use a gift card balance to make the purchase, which sucks, because I have a pretty nice gift card balance right now that could cover all this stuff I ordered. But really, it sucks more for them and is a pretty stupid limitation, because all I have to do is return everything and then use my gift card to buy everything.

edit: a quick Googling tells me that this has been around for at least several months, and maybe since last year in some markets. This was the first I had seen (or at least noticed) it though.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Re: Prime Wardrobe

Post by CardsofSTL »

Order, wear, return-full refund? I'll never buy clothes again

Smith Corks One
All-Star

Re: Prime Wardrobe

Post by Smith Corks One »

CardsofSTL wrote:Order, wear, return-full refund? I'll never buy clothes again
Not even "refund," as they don't even charge your card until you've returned whatever you're not keeping. But I don't know the policy as far as whether all tags need to still be attached, if any wear shows, etc.