Holiday Shopping 2019 Edition

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Michael
GRB Founder

Holiday Shopping 2019 Edition

Post by Michael »

How's it going out there? I think this is the first Black Friday I haven't purchased anything, but I'm curious if anyone else has found some interesting deals.

greenback44
Hall Of Famer

Re: Holiday Shopping 2019 Edition

Post by greenback44 »

A subscription to the Athletic for $30 per year?

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

There are a couple of 60 inch TVs I’ve been eyeing in the $400 range that would be a nice lil Xmas gift for myself.

Can’t decide if I should exhaust myself doing research or just [expletive] pull the trigger.

I’ve had my current plasma for about 7 years now and it’s still going strong (tho the WiFi doesn’t seem to work anymore), so my thoughts are that a tv is a tv and there will be pros and cons to every type.

Anyway, the deals are on a vizio and Samsung. Figure I couldn’t go wrong wit either brand (I’ve had both).

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

go birds wrote:There are a couple of 60 inch TVs I’ve been eyeing in the $400 range that would be a nice lil Xmas gift for myself.

Can’t decide if I should exhaust myself doing research or just [expletive] pull the trigger.

I’ve had my current plasma for about 7 years now and it’s still going strong (tho the WiFi doesn’t seem to work anymore), so my thoughts are that a tv is a tv and there will be pros and cons to every type.

Anyway, the deals are on a vizio and Samsung. Figure I couldn’t go wrong wit either brand (I’ve had both).
Just pull the trigger.

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
go birds wrote:There are a couple of 60 inch TVs I’ve been eyeing in the $400 range that would be a nice lil Xmas gift for myself.

Just pull the trigger.
Pulled the trigger on a 65 incher lol

I 100% didn’t need this but I 100% deserve it

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

I found a Nihilist Arby’s tshirt for my brother that I’m pretty happy about.

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

heyzeus wrote:I found a Nihilist Arby’s tshirt for my brother that I’m pretty happy about.
Is it the logo with the word "nothing?"

If so I almost bought that for myself.