Cop doing CPR on someone on shoulder of I44 yesterday

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Cop doing CPR on someone on shoulder of I44 yesterday

Post by GeddyWrox »

I don't know what got into people yesterday afternoon but my commute home was a disaster. I saw multiple wrecks due to the rain I'm sure, but I also saw a cop in the shoulder of I-44 doing CPR / chest compressions on a young adult. There were two other vehicles stopped but did not appear to be involved in any sort of accident.

The image of the cop doing the chest compressions stuck with me all night -- and is actually still with me as I type this now. I'm really hoping they were able to save the guy.

I scanned the local news websites and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know anything about the incident or know where to find police logs or anything?

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Re: Cop doing CPR on someone on shoulder of I44 yesterday

Post by lukethedrifter »

GeddyWrox wrote:I don't know what got into people yesterday afternoon but my commute home was a disaster. I saw multiple wrecks due to the rain I'm sure, but I also saw a cop in the shoulder of I-44 doing CPR / chest compressions on a young adult. There were two other vehicles stopped but did not appear to be involved in any sort of accident.

The image of the cop doing the chest compressions stuck with me all night -- and is actually still with me as I type this now. I'm really hoping they were able to save the guy.

I scanned the local news websites and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know anything about the incident or know where to find police logs or anything?
Whereabouts?

GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Re: Cop doing CPR on someone on shoulder of I44 yesterday

Post by GeddyWrox »

Westbound 44 near Beaumont Antire. It was a STL CO cop. Around 6:30 PM