GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently December 7 19, 9:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: November 29 19, 11:26 am 
Offline
has a link from 538 to share
User avatar

Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Posts: 34852
Location: Chicago, IL
How's it going out there? I think this is the first Black Friday I haven't purchased anything, but I'm curious if anyone else has found some interesting deals.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 29 19, 11:47 am 
Offline
Hall Of Famer

Joined: June 26 06, 8:54 pm
Posts: 11515
Location: kintore/yuendumu
A subscription to the Athletic for $30 per year?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 29 19, 3:01 pm 
Offline
-go birds
User avatar

Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Posts: 30255
There are a couple of 60 inch TVs I’ve been eyeing in the $400 range that would be a nice lil Xmas gift for myself.

Can’t decide if I should exhaust myself doing research or just [expletive] pull the trigger.

I’ve had my current plasma for about 7 years now and it’s still going strong (tho the WiFi doesn’t seem to work anymore), so my thoughts are that a tv is a tv and there will be pros and cons to every type.

Anyway, the deals are on a vizio and Samsung. Figure I couldn’t go wrong wit either brand (I’ve had both).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 29 19, 9:04 pm 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 25325
Location: Raptured
go birds wrote:
There are a couple of 60 inch TVs I’ve been eyeing in the $400 range that would be a nice lil Xmas gift for myself.

Can’t decide if I should exhaust myself doing research or just [expletive] pull the trigger.

I’ve had my current plasma for about 7 years now and it’s still going strong (tho the WiFi doesn’t seem to work anymore), so my thoughts are that a tv is a tv and there will be pros and cons to every type.

Anyway, the deals are on a vizio and Samsung. Figure I couldn’t go wrong wit either brand (I’ve had both).

Just pull the trigger.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 30 19, 1:54 pm 
Offline
-go birds
User avatar

Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Posts: 30255
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
go birds wrote:
There are a couple of 60 inch TVs I’ve been eyeing in the $400 range that would be a nice lil Xmas gift for myself.

Can’t decide if I should exhaust myself doing research or just [expletive] pull the trigger.

I’ve had my current plasma for about 7 years now and it’s still going strong (tho the WiFi doesn’t seem to work anymore), so my thoughts are that a tv is a tv and there will be pros and cons to every type.

Anyway, the deals are on a vizio and Samsung. Figure I couldn’t go wrong wit either brand (I’ve had both).

Just pull the trigger.


Pulled the trigger on a 65 incher lol

I 100% didn’t need this but I 100% deserve it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 30 19, 3:27 pm 
Offline
Everday Unicorn
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Posts: 35110
Location: Austin, TX
I found a Nihilist Arby’s tshirt for my brother that I’m pretty happy about.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 30 19, 9:22 pm 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 25325
Location: Raptured
heyzeus wrote:
I found a Nihilist Arby’s tshirt for my brother that I’m pretty happy about.

Is it the logo with the word "nothing?"

If so I almost bought that for myself.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: stlouie_lipp and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group