GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently November 13 19, 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: September 10 19, 6:36 am 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 23294
Location: Columbus, OH
</3

It's been a while since photobucket did it's thing...but there are still a few broken avatars hanging around GRB. Time for an upgrade! Need to know where to host your favorite pictures? This website has some good suggestions. I personally like imgur.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 10 19, 6:42 am 
Online
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Posts: 24607
People have avatars?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 10 19, 9:28 am 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 37156
Location: Huis Clos
I like avatars. It personalizes you to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 10 19, 9:29 am 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 37156
Location: Huis Clos
CardsofSTL wrote:
</3

It's been a while since photobucket did it's thing...but there are still a few broken avatars hanging around GRB. Time for an upgrade! Need to know where to host your favorite pictures? This website has some good suggestions. I personally like imgur.

Joey Baloney broke the camel’s back?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 10 19, 9:42 am 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Posts: 17135
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
lukethedrifter wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:
</3

It's been a while since photobucket did it's thing...but there are still a few broken avatars hanging around GRB. Time for an upgrade! Need to know where to host your favorite pictures? This website has some good suggestions. I personally like imgur.

Joey Baloney broke the camel’s back?

Yeah, I've got that on my to-do list. I miss Frank and Harmon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 10 19, 10:00 am 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Posts: 8687
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
My Napoleon avatar finally went belly-up yesterday. I found the same pic and cropped it down and put it up on imgur. Presto-same-o!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 20 19, 9:19 am 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 23294
Location: Columbus, OH
Bump. Fix yo' sheeeeeeeeeeet


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 20 19, 11:54 am 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Posts: 8687
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
You're a mod, start threatening people with the ban hammer!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 20 19, 12:19 pm 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 23294
Location: Columbus, OH
GeddyWrox wrote:
You're a mod, start threatening people with the ban hammer!


I don't threaten; I just swing the hammer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 20 19, 12:43 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Posts: 8687
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
We've got THOR up in here!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group