GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently January 22 20, 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: September 20 19, 12:49 pm 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 23597
Location: Columbus, OH
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: December 30 19, 2:33 pm 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 23597
Location: Columbus, OH
FIX YO' PIX


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 5 20, 4:47 pm 
Offline
Veteran Player
User avatar

Joined: April 27 10, 11:08 pm
Posts: 1017
Well, I must be stupid or something. I finally deleted my broken-ass avatar, but every time I try to put a new one on, it doesn't work. First, I just found some pictures on the web, copied the URL, and pasted it where it asks for the URL, and it kept saying invalid link. Then I finally got one that (maybe) would have worked, but it said it was too big. So I saved it, cut the size down to the parameters, and found a free hosting site (ImgBB), put the URL back in, and I'm back to "invalid URL." So I said [expletive] it.

edit: Tried it with Imgur as well; same thing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 6 20, 6:56 pm 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 23597
Location: Columbus, OH
Smith Corks One wrote:
Well, I must be stupid or something. I finally deleted my broken-ass avatar, but every time I try to put a new one on, it doesn't work. First, I just found some pictures on the web, copied the URL, and pasted it where it asks for the URL, and it kept saying invalid link. Then I finally got one that (maybe) would have worked, but it said it was too big. So I saved it, cut the size down to the parameters, and found a free hosting site (ImgBB), put the URL back in, and I'm back to "invalid URL." So I said [expletive] it.

edit: Tried it with Imgur as well; same thing.



Can you post a link here to the picture you wanted?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 7 20, 8:22 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 37329
Location: Huis Clos
Imgur is stupid and requires a computer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 13 20, 4:58 pm 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 23597
Location: Columbus, OH
lukethedrifter wrote:
Imgur is stupid and requires a computer.


They used to let you post from their APP...did they change that?

Regardless...fix yo pix


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 15 20, 6:29 pm 
Offline
Veteran Player
User avatar

Joined: April 27 10, 11:08 pm
Posts: 1017
CardsofSTL wrote:
Smith Corks One wrote:
Well, I must be stupid or something. I finally deleted my broken-ass avatar, but every time I try to put a new one on, it doesn't work. First, I just found some pictures on the web, copied the URL, and pasted it where it asks for the URL, and it kept saying invalid link. Then I finally got one that (maybe) would have worked, but it said it was too big. So I saved it, cut the size down to the parameters, and found a free hosting site (ImgBB), put the URL back in, and I'm back to "invalid URL." So I said [expletive] it.

edit: Tried it with Imgur as well; same thing.



Can you post a link here to the picture you wanted?

https://imgur.com/yHZnd0t


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 16 20, 9:30 am 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 56115
here's a good avatar for someone
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 16 20, 11:33 am 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 23597
Location: Columbus, OH
Smith Corks One wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:
Smith Corks One wrote:
Well, I must be stupid or something. I finally deleted my broken-ass avatar, but every time I try to put a new one on, it doesn't work. First, I just found some pictures on the web, copied the URL, and pasted it where it asks for the URL, and it kept saying invalid link. Then I finally got one that (maybe) would have worked, but it said it was too big. So I saved it, cut the size down to the parameters, and found a free hosting site (ImgBB), put the URL back in, and I'm back to "invalid URL." So I said [expletive] it.

edit: Tried it with Imgur as well; same thing.



Can you post a link here to the picture you wanted?

https://imgur.com/yHZnd0t


There you go.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 16 20, 11:36 am 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 23597
Location: Columbus, OH
Jocephus wrote:
here's a good avatar for someone
Image



Anyone who doesn't fix their crappy pix is going to get this one imposed upon them by order of the rogue moderator with the broken heart.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group