Sister Site Forum

Need support or have a suggestion on how to improve the site? Post it here.
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Sister Site Forum

Post by Lesson »

Why not have one, like NSBB? That would draw more posters here, as some posters are concerned about not having regular posters joining regularly.

TheoSqua
Next Gen Wart

Re: Sister Site Forum

Post by TheoSqua »

NSBB is already a sister-site in a sense. I believe GRB was modeled after NSBB, there are many posters that post in both locations and both forums are pretty well aware of each other.

I don't think GRB is anywhere close to needing to advertise to other forums to sustain activity.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

TheoSqua wrote:NSBB is already a sister-site in a sense. I believe GRB was modeled after NSBB, there are many posters that post in both locations and both forums are pretty well aware of each other.

I don't think GRB is anywhere close to needing to advertise to other forums to sustain activity.

True but forums like SOSH would also help. Brewers.net as well. Just have a little banner at the top of the site with links to the sites that say, "Sister Sites of[forum name]". It would help help get more posters over here that may not have none about GRB before.

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

cardslesson101 wrote:
TheoSqua wrote:NSBB is already a sister-site in a sense. I believe GRB was modeled after NSBB, there are many posters that post in both locations and both forums are pretty well aware of each other.

True but forums like SOSH would also help. Brewers.net as well. Just have a little banner at the top of the site with links to the sites that say, "Sister Sites of[forum name]". It would help help get more posters over here that may not have none about GRB before.
We're all good on Brewers, Cubs and Red Sox fans.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

thrill wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:

We're all good on Brewers, Cubs and Red Sox fans.

True but for what ever reason sometimes a poster may post at NSBB if they are a Cardinals fan. It wouldn't be for getting fans from other teams(or it could be a plus if the Cards are playing them and the posters posts in series which their favorite team plays the Cards) but it would also be spreading the word of GRB.

docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Post by docellis »

you're very insistent.

cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

Post by cardsfansince82 »

cardslesson101 wrote: but it would also be spreading the word of GRB.
The Gospel According to Lukethedrifter

docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Post by docellis »

I like the growth exactly as it is. I would prefer that someone stumbles upon this site, reads, lurks, joins.

Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

If I'm reading this correctly, the solution to bringing more people here is to post banners. Here. And those banners are for other places to talk about baseball.

TheoSqua
Next Gen Wart

Post by TheoSqua »

Transmogrified Tiger wrote:If I'm reading this correctly, the solution to bringing more people here is to post banners. Here. And those banners are for other places to talk about baseball.
1.) idea

2.) ????

3.) Profit!