RANT - The Ferguson Thread

Need support or have a suggestion on how to improve the site? Post it here.
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators

Re: RANT - The Ferguson Thread

Post by Tambourine Man »

docellis wrote:If we were going to just vote for threads we want to avoid seeing: Start VIDEO GAME subforum or a GOLF subforum :)
College Football, Awesome gif.s, TV and Cats all need a sub-forum.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Tambourine Man wrote:
docellis wrote:If we were going to just vote for threads we want to avoid seeing: Start VIDEO GAME subforum or a GOLF subforum :)
College Football, Awesome gif.s, TV and Cats all need a sub-forum.
But people actually like those things. College Football and Video Games notwithstanding.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

bigots

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Omg the cats thread. Get rid of it. The dogs thread too. The political threads can go. I'd be good if the music video thread wasn't stickied and the gif thread slows my phone down. I dont much care for wrestling or the nfl or nba. And ffs, peopletalking about pith and being a woman if u dont drink bourbon neat...meh...I can do ww/o that. Fancy beers ill never drink because they cost 2 bucks a pop? Please. And on and on and on. All this information is silly and I dont wanna read what other people think.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

I DONT EVEN WATN TO READ ABOUT CARIDNAL BAESBALL NOW

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Just set it on fire.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

I like getting insight from reliable sources on things like beer, sports, movies, sandwiches... and yes, even disasters and news events like Ferguson - even when it's semi-anonymous Cardinal fans.

We had Swirls educating us on Japan's nuclear power plant. Arnie would report in from Israel. I could go on. Seeing the world through the prism of Cardinal fans - which is kind of strange, but good.

I found it interesting when Luke mentioned in Ferguson thread his being at scene (two times)where guys ended up dead while police were handling them, and scarcely was noticed. Though that may make an argument for locking the thread, when we just want to hear our own opinions based on regurgitations from "news" outlets, rather than listen/learn from actual experience.

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

I understand what Molly is saying, and to be honest it is not my favorite thread, mostly due to moderation reasons but at the end of the day if you're not interested in it you don't have to click on it.