GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently December 10 18, 2:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: GRB ain't loadin right!
PostPosted: September 26 15, 7:03 pm 
Child Pot Activist

I've had trouble the past couple days with the forums not displaying correctly from my PC. Let's say I am reading page 8 of a GDT; I will see the GRB logo, the View Unanswered Posts, etc, but the site stalls out after a few posts. It's quite odd. I get perfect formatting, able to read a few posts down. At some point, directly under the visible line ending a post, the page simply can't be scrolled down. If I F5 it, it generally loads correctly, but within a few clicks around, it pops up again. If this happens, no amount of time seems to make it eventually load correctly. It simply stalls out after a few posts.

Nothing on my end has changed, as far as I know. I don't have the problem on my tablet or phone, which I use more than the home desktop anyway. I use Chrome and Windows 7 (cuz screw you, MS! I don't want your ugly Win10!!).

PostPosted: September 26 15, 7:41 pm 
accepts no jimitators

You're gonna need a gorilla suit and a HoneyBaked Ham to troubleshoot this one. Quite a doozy.

PostPosted: September 26 15, 7:57 pm 
Child Pot Activist

I have a used Philly Phanatic costume and a frozen turkey. I tried hiring an itinerant to wear the Phanatic costume (Jesus, I'm no Phillies fan). I had him read my Windows 7 user manual verbatim, with the turkey defrosting directly onto my pc, but nothing happened after the power supply failed and the guy asked me for his 50 bucks.