GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently January 19 18, 9:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Random musings
PostPosted: January 12 18, 10:02 am 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 21607
Location: Lost
Michael wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:
Michael wrote:
I think I found what I'm looking for. It's called Social Vape Pen:

Quote:
Social is a low potency cannabis vape brand designed for any occasion. A mild high for people visiting areas with recreational marijuana, and anybody else who just needs a mellow dose of THC.

Baby boomers, scared away by the arms race of ever-increasing THC levels, can return to recreational cannabis enjoyment. Share Social with friends at a reunion, a special night out with friends, or other Social event.


Except I'm gen-x, of course.


How did this turn out for you and the Ms.?


The process to buy the stuff is pretty easy. You just give them your information and after that they pair you up with a budtender who qualified my experience and needs.

I ended up taking the budtenders advice and didn't go with that weak select vape I picked out. He basically made a face when I asked about it and tried to move me to something else. I ended up getting a stronger disposable vape by kynd with a sativa strain called tangie. He said a hybrid or indica would make me too tired which wouldn't be fun while I'm on vacation. I think he made the correct call. With the vape I was able to correctly manage my high without getting too crazy and I never felt tired which was really nice. Since you technically can't smoke on the strip when I wanted to vape I'd just walk out of the casino and take some drags. Nobody paid any attention. Despite fairly regular use the pen lasted me the whole 5 day trip, so I felt like it was a pretty good value. I was pleasantly surprised how smooth vaping is over smoking.

I got a gummy edible and I did it one night, but compared to the vape it was too intense. I much preferred the vape.

My wife ended up doing neither because I'm almost positive she wouldn't have liked the edible. She did some shopping instead. :wink:

Overall it was a really good experience.


The only High Mrs. Wart ever needs....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random musings
PostPosted: January 12 18, 11:48 am 
Offline
Hallelujah Brother
User avatar

Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
Posts: 12075
Michael wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:
Michael wrote:
I think I found what I'm looking for. It's called Social Vape Pen:

Quote:
Social is a low potency cannabis vape brand designed for any occasion. A mild high for people visiting areas with recreational marijuana, and anybody else who just needs a mellow dose of THC.

Baby boomers, scared away by the arms race of ever-increasing THC levels, can return to recreational cannabis enjoyment. Share Social with friends at a reunion, a special night out with friends, or other Social event.


Except I'm gen-x, of course.


How did this turn out for you and the Ms.?


The process to buy the stuff is pretty easy. You just give them your information and after that they pair you up with a budtender who qualified my experience and needs.

I ended up taking the budtenders advice and didn't go with that weak select vape I picked out. He basically made a face when I asked about it and tried to move me to something else. I ended up getting a stronger disposable vape by kynd with a sativa strain called tangie. He said a hybrid or indica would make me too tired which wouldn't be fun while I'm on vacation. I think he made the correct call. With the vape I was able to correctly manage my high without getting too crazy and I never felt tired which was really nice. Since you technically can't smoke on the strip when I wanted to vape I'd just walk out of the casino and take some drags. Nobody paid any attention. Despite fairly regular use the pen lasted me the whole 5 day trip, so I felt like it was a pretty good value. I was pleasantly surprised how smooth vaping is over smoking.

I got a gummy edible and I did it one night, but compared to the vape it was too intense. I much preferred the vape.

My wife ended up doing neither because I'm almost positive she wouldn't have liked the edible. She did some shopping instead. :wink:

Overall it was a really good experience.


I need to go to a legal state. I've heard from others that those budtenders really know their stuff.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random musings
PostPosted: January 12 18, 12:23 pm 
Offline
tl;dr

Joined: May 21 09, 12:41 pm
Posts: 3048
I just love that there is now a job title of 'budtender' and I don't even partake!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random musings
PostPosted: January 12 18, 10:23 pm 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 20885
Location: Raptured
Looks like my GF is going to spend 30 days in jail because MO and LA can't get their [expletive] together over a [expletive] failure to appear. She apparently had a warrant (for failure to appear) she didn't know about (thought was taken care of) from 5-7 years ago in LA, is in county now with her next hearing continued to Feb 7 with no bond because it's from a different state.

She has to spend more time in than [expletive] rapists because of Louisiana. Unreal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random musings
PostPosted: January 13 18, 1:24 am 
Offline
Don't tone police me bro!
User avatar

Joined: July 1 06, 7:24 pm
Posts: 9836
Location: Lost in the Cloud
god thats awful. I'm sorry.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random musings
PostPosted: January 13 18, 9:05 am 
Offline
The Last Word

Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Posts: 17681
Yeah, that's a broken system, for sure.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random musings
PostPosted: January 13 18, 3:57 pm 
Offline
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
User avatar

Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Posts: 10288
Location: Illinois
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
Looks like my GF is going to spend 30 days in jail because MO and LA can't get their [expletive] together over a [expletive] failure to appear. She apparently had a warrant (for failure to appear) she didn't know about (thought was taken care of) from 5-7 years ago in LA, is in county now with her next hearing continued to Feb 7 with no bond because it's from a different state.

She has to spend more time in than [expletive] rapists because of Louisiana. Unreal.



Jesus that's nuts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random musings
PostPosted: January 15 18, 1:44 pm 
Offline
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
User avatar

Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Posts: 27345
Location: at the gettin' place
Seems like a million different snow removal businesses sprung up over night. They have trucks and four wheelers and leaf blowers and still do a worse job than me getting after it for ten minutes with a shovel. Half of them just push everything into the street and [expletive] everyone over.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random musings
PostPosted: January 15 18, 2:05 pm 
Offline
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Posts: 20797
Location: St. Louis
cardsfansince82 wrote:
Seems like a million different snow removal businesses sprung up over night. They have trucks and four wheelers and leaf blowers and still do a worse job than me getting after it for ten minutes with a shovel. Half of them just push everything into the street and [expletive] everyone over.


Sign of economic times.
Landscapers etc trying to make some cash in off-season.

In St. Louis, where we have avoided a major snow storm the last few years, it is like a gold rush. so when we get the inch of snow like today everbody that owns a truck is out there going at that inch before it melts. watch out for these operators, the cowboys in their trucks. A lot of them seem to be terrible drivers racing around to do it before the melt, and haven't slept in a while.

some municipalities, like mine go a little overboard, but I guess that is better than the alternative. I've always wondered if it were municipal workers that got used to the extra income from winter OT, pushing some of the excessive street and path clearing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random musings
PostPosted: January 15 18, 3:40 pm 
Offline
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
User avatar

Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Posts: 27345
Location: at the gettin' place
Freed Roger wrote:
watch out for these operators, the cowboys in their trucks. A lot of them seem to be terrible drivers racing around to do it before the melt, and haven't slept in a while.
.


Yeah, I should have mentioned what prompted that post. Some dip [expletive] in a pickup with a plow on it tailgating me and honking his horn like someone driving the speed limit on a two lane snow covered road is supposed to yield to the MAGA train. Who am I to deny someone living out their first responder fantasy?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group