Total female rant (you've been warned!)

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Re: Total female rant (you've been warned!)

Post by G. Keenan »

wart57 wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
RC21 wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:For some reason I used to imagine that the stirrups would hang from a track on the ceiling above the examining table.

Not the case.
I am curious about how you procured this information.

All I know is that this thread reinforces the fact that I'm glad I have a penis.
In high school when my female friends would talk about their gyno exams that's just how I imagined it would work.
Like a mid-evil torture room or something?
If they strapped me to one of those tables and used the intruments on me, I would tell them whatever they wanted to know.
In an attempt at visual humor I just did a GIS for "Treat Williams Tortured."

Bad idea!

Simbagal23
All-Star

Post by Simbagal23 »

RC21 wrote:
Simbagal23 wrote:a smart person (with money) would put bars/pubs right next to OB-GYN offices. Yeah, sure, the pregnant women can't imbibe but the rest of us would definitely stop in for a few rounds after having so much "fun" in the office. :D
Do you really want a bunch of drunk guys hanging out next to a place that deals specifically with female genitalia?
I'll call it "Dicks" or "Big Johnsons" (ala, Hooters) and no men allowed, only male waiters wearing tightie whities! Brilliant! :D

JL21
NPR & THT Contributor

Post by JL21 »

Simbagal23 wrote:
RC21 wrote:
Simbagal23 wrote:a smart person (with money) would put bars/pubs right next to OB-GYN offices. Yeah, sure, the pregnant women can't imbibe but the rest of us would definitely stop in for a few rounds after having so much "fun" in the office. :D
Do you really want a bunch of drunk guys hanging out next to a place that deals specifically with female genitalia?
I'll call it "Dicks" or "Big Johnsons" (ala, Hooters) and no men allowed, only male waiters wearing tightie whities! Brilliant! :D
Bananas?

Somehow, a horse should be involved in the logo.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

Simbagal23 wrote:
RC21 wrote:
Can I work there?

Simbagal23
All-Star

Post by Simbagal23 »

RC21 wrote:
Simbagal23 wrote:
RC21 wrote:
Bananas?

Somehow, a horse should be involved in the logo.
Ok, "Banana Hammocks" and the logo will be a banana wearing a cowboyhat while riding a horse.... :cool:

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

I do not approve of this thread or the direction it has taken.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

heyzeus wrote:I do not approve of this thread or the direction it has taken.
BOOBBIEEESSS!!!!!!

Has this turned the thread back around?

Dillagii
Perennial All-Star

Post by Dillagii »

2 pages dedicated to RC's penis? What this world has gotten into? :D

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer

Post by TimeForGuinness »

DiLLaGii wrote:2 pages dedicated to RC's penis? What this world has gotten into? :D
I dunno...but I have a strange feeling to start cybering with RC...

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

Post by jim »

Almost 1200 posts and I'm just now starting to see another side of molly.