Post by lukethedrifter »

Michael wrote:Worst person ever.

[/youtube]
She really is.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Re: Nancy Grace

Post by sighyoung »

She's like the evil stepmother or witch in a fairy tale.

BW23
Hall Of Famer

Post by BW23 »

She's horrible, but that video shows how poor of an interviewer she is. First two questions...yes or no answer to someone that isn't going to just expand on it. The next two "questions" are really statements that she wants Elizabeth to continue talking about, and she doesn't. Other than the ridiculous "how did that make you feel" question in the middle of it. Then she continues to push questions about her disappearance after Elizabeth clearly states she didn't want to talk about it....all the while Nancy knew she wasn't there to talk about it anyway.

Then not backing off the ridiculous Whitney stuff. Props to Abrams. I didn't know he was on GMA. (edit: he must be a guest part of the show, not a host)

I guess if Whitney had been a white woman, then Nancy would have claimed that Bobby pushed her under.

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

BW23 wrote:She's horrible, but that video shows how poor of an interviewer she is. First two questions...yes or no answer to someone that isn't going to just expand on it. The next two "questions" are really statements that she wants Elizabeth to continue talking about, and she doesn't. Other than the ridiculous "how did that make you feel" question in the middle of it. Then she continues to push questions about her disappearance after Elizabeth clearly states she didn't want to talk about it....all the while Nancy knew she wasn't there to talk about it anyway.

Great rundown. I also like this part:
ELIZABETH SMART: You know, they did. And I really am here to support the bill and not to go into what -- you know, what happened to me, what the whole -- like, what is in my past because I`m not here to give an interview on that. I`m here to help push this bill through.

GRACE: And I want you to push the bill through and I want people to hear your voice.

When we take a look back, there`s a shot of Elizabeth Smart, and here she is, four years later. And frankly, it`s a miracle that she was ever found. You know, a lot of people have seen shots of you wearing a burqa. How did you see out of that thing?

ELIZABETH SMART: You know, I`m really not going to talk about this at this time. I mean, that`s something I just don`t even look back at. And I really -- I really -- to be frankly honest, I really don`t appreciate you bringing all this up.

GRACE: I`m sorry, dear. I thought that you would speak out to other victims. But you know what? I completely understand. A lot of victims don`t want to talk about it and don`t feel like talking about it.
She's basically saying:

A) Elizabeth Smart doesn't want to speak out for other victims.
B) Grace's inane burqa question has something to do with helping other victims.

Hungary Jack
Mother Earth

Post by Hungary Jack »

When you are an egomaniac with horrible bouffant hair, the only voice you can hear is your own.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

Hungary Jack wrote:When you are an egomaniac with horrible bouffant hair, the only voice you can hear is your own.

In her mind, her hair is more like this.

Spider John
Hall Of Famer

Post by Spider John »

You would have to look far and wide to find someone more arrogant. in this clip she's is trying to defend herself to Dan Abrams on Good Morning America over the Whitney Houston being pushed under water comment. ( You can opt out of ad after five seconds).

[/youtube]

cpebbles
Perennial All-Star

Post by cpebbles »

^ Didn't read thread

Spider John
Hall Of Famer

Post by Spider John »

Hope I didn't ruin your day.

lukethedrifter