Cats

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Molly
Perennial All-Star

Re: Cats

Post by Molly »

So sorry Wart. And I agree, let Mrs. Wart be pissed at you. Just make sure and go to a shelter.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Sorry to hear that, wart. It's a tough life lesson for your girls to learn, but a necessary one.

Molly's right, make sure you go to a shelter.

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

Molly wrote:So sorry Wart. And I agree, let Mrs. Wart be pissed at you. Just make sure and go to a shelter.
I don't think she'll be pissed enough to make wart move to a shelter.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

Leroy wrote:
Molly wrote:So sorry Wart. And I agree, let Mrs. Wart be pissed at you. Just make sure and go to a shelter.
Yes she would be. I need to find a no kill shelter, I am not ready to die... or am I?

Molly
Perennial All-Star

Post by Molly »

Leroy wrote:
:lol: =D>

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Famous Mortimer
Perennial All-Star

Post by Famous Mortimer »

Sadly, my cat Nicko died this morning. Although he looked like one of Satan's most trusted lieutenants, he was lovely.

My 7 year old niece, upon meeting him for the first time, absolutely freaked the hell out, because she wasn't sure what sort of animal he was. When she learned he was a cat, they became best friends. Luckily, he wasn't ill for a long time, getting really skinny over the last week, but he was one of the friendliest cats I've ever met. If you were in my house and sat down, chances are he'd be on your lap; he was the messiest eater (strewing dry food all over the kitchen) and grossest cat (sneezed everywhere, and with him being hairless we needed to wash him every few weeks), but I loved him to bits.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

Sorry about Nicko. Sounds like a nice cat.

Molly
Perennial All-Star

Post by Molly »

Famous Mortimer wrote:Sadly, my cat Nicko died this morning. Although he looked like one of Satan's most trusted lieutenants, he was lovely.

My 7 year old niece, upon meeting him for the first time, absolutely freaked the hell out, because she wasn't sure what sort of animal he was. When she learned he was a cat, they became best friends. Luckily, he wasn't ill for a long time, getting really skinny over the last week, but he was one of the friendliest cats I've ever met. If you were in my house and sat down, chances are he'd be on your lap; he was the messiest eater (strewing dry food all over the kitchen) and grossest cat (sneezed everywhere, and with him being hairless we needed to wash him every few weeks), but I loved him to bits.
Sorry to hear that Famous Mortimer. Cats are really much friendlier than people think.

GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Post by GeddyWrox »

Sorry man! :(