Cats

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Mary1966
Perennial All-Star

Re: Cats

Post by Mary1966 »

My cousin sent me a message:

So this morning we were trying to determine their sex. Its harder than it looks. Anyway I think we have 2 females. They can leave in 2 weeks. As soon as I am sure I will send you their pictures so you can chose. No vaccines until 4 months old.

She earlier described some of the kittens as black and white and orange. That sounds like calico and all calico cats are female. As soon as I get a positive ID on the sex and the pictures, I will know if I will be getting a new cat.

Mary1966
Perennial All-Star

Post by Mary1966 »

My cousin sent me the pictures. There are three female kittens.

Kitten 1:
[SHOW]
Gray and White

Kitten 2:
[SHOW]
Black and White

Kitten 3:
[SHOW]
Black and White with Orange

OK, GRB, which one do you think I should pick? (it doesn't seem to want to let me post a poll in a reply).

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

they're all very cute and i hate to "rank" them but i suppose i'd go 2, 1, 3

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Any of the three would be great choices. The tricolor seems to be the most unique to me. And the most Halloweeny. I'd name her Jackie.

Mary1966
Perennial All-Star

Post by Mary1966 »

I already bought a new cat carrier for the kitten (yes, I did that before even getting her). This one has a litter box and a food dish that fits inside. I thought it would be a good way to introduce her to a new home. She will be in the carrier when I am not playing with her so I don't have to worry about her peeing on the carpet like Sidney and Erik did. I am really looking forward to having a cat again, it's been lonely without one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077H ... UTF8&psc=1

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

I like the tri-coloring on #1. Mrs Rad says to take all three (this is how we ended up with 2 dogs & 3 cats back in the day...)

Let us know who the lucky cat is!

Mary1966
Perennial All-Star

Post by Mary1966 »

Well, my cousin says Kitten 3 has been selected by a friend of hers. I am leaning toward Kitten 2. I am shortly going to leave to go visit my uncle in Seattle to discuss it with him so I think I will be ready to make a decision today.

Mary1966
Perennial All-Star

Post by Mary1966 »

I have decided to go with kitten 2. My cousin said she would be ready to leave her mother in a week and she would be in touch. She lives far away from me but she said she would bring the kitten to me. I like Marcella as a name, I told my uncle about it and he asked how long Ozuna would be with the team. I still have my little Cardinal uniform that I bought for Sidney, so when I get the kitten I can take a picture of her in it. My uncle joked that she would be the first female MLB player.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Nice choice... Good name

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

Kitten 2 is cute as all f-ing get out.