Getting into shape

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Getting into shape

Post by Lesson »

It's awesome working out. I lift weights, run, etc. I'm a few pounds more than I'd like to be, but I lost about 15 pounds last summer. I think I can do it again and hopefully keep the pounds off.

Bo Hart
Perennial All-Star

Re: Getting into shape

Post by Bo Hart »

before and after pics imo

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

Kyle wrote:before and after pics imo
Nah.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

I rolled out of bed without pulling a muscle. I'm ripped and ready for summer.

Numbers
Perennial All-Star

Post by Numbers »

Kyle wrote:before and after pics imo
I'll play, this is me today, I've lost about 10 pounds since january, sitting at about 287, still have a long ways to go. I'll check in with another one about June. Fat Berkman signing out.

Hungary Jack
Mother Earth

Post by Hungary Jack »

You look like one of those wrasslin dudes. I wouldn't mess with you. Maybe we can be convenience friends (but not the type that Bulldog wants).

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

I don't need to lose any weight but I'd sure like to work on my cardiovascular and get a bit more tone.

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

Post by jim »

This morning was hard. I haven't wimped out on a workout like this in 3 months. I am just dead tired.

Hungary Jack
Mother Earth

Post by Hungary Jack »

I am afraid to get on my bike. Since Little Hungary was born, my workout time has really been reduced, and what relativley few workouts I have had have not been strenuous. Now riding and mountain-hiking season is approaching, and I have a LOT of work to do to reach last year's level of conditioning. This might suck.

UK
Perennial All-Star

Post by UK »

Hungary Jack wrote:I am afraid to get on my bike. Since Little Hungary was born, my workout time has really been reduced, and what relativley few workouts I have had have not been strenuous. Now riding and mountain-hiking season is approaching, and I have a LOT of work to do to reach last year's level of conditioning. This might suck.
Me and my wife are going to get gym memberships soon. I haven't really worked out in 2 years but I've been lucky that I haven't put on weight. I will prob swin and play basketball more than run and lift but still somewhat not looking forward to it.

Not to sound like Jim but,...

Cardslesson, aren't you like 17? I know its about 20 years for me but I'm amazed HS kids and younger are out of shape.