Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
haltz
Hall Of Famer

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by haltz »

I stand to wipe. Also tried moving closer to the door, but that was after the real damage had been done. The [expletive] thing didn't flush until I walked through the door. I was actually scared that it was broken and I'd be washing my hands while someone walked into the stall.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

haltz wrote:I stand to wipe. Also tried moving closer to the door, but that was after the real damage had been done. The [expletive] thing didn't flush until I walked through the door. I was actually scared that it was broken and I'd be washing my hands while someone walked into the stall.
if someone walked in i'd be like "yah, some [expletive] left that piece of [expletive] in there"

maddash
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony

Post by maddash »

Damn, there are a lot of people here who are ashamed of their poop. You gotta have pride in it. Who cares what the guy in the next stall thinks.

Also, don't your butt cheeks come together when you stand? How do you get a good wipe? Do you pull one cheek to the side?

Swirls
gone fission

Post by Swirls »

haltz wrote:I stand to wipe. Also tried moving closer to the door, but that was after the real damage had been done. The [expletive] thing didn't flush until I walked through the door. I was actually scared that it was broken and I'd be washing my hands while someone walked into the stall.
I stand up to wipe too - I'm thinking a GRB poll is in order to determine how many of us stand when you wipe. I'm thinking most of the females will vote that they sit, and the guys will vote that they stand. But who knows, there could be a major upset somewhere.

cards2468
Hall Of Famer

Post by cards2468 »

I didn't know one could wipe while still sitting down

maddash
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony

Post by maddash »

I think the optimal method is half-standing/half-sitting. When you guys are standing, are you standing straight up? That just brings up a lot of issues, IMO, and must be terribly awkward when you're holding the used TP. When you're closer to the toilet you can just drop the TP in and the link between you and your poop is fleeting. But when you're standing there's no getting around that you're holding poop in your hand. God forbid someone came in - the half sitter can just drop the TP, the stander is left there holding it. Obviously, no one can get a good wipe when they're fulling sitting, but I think having one cheek on the seat and one in the air is a pretty good method. I use that one from time to time.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Swirls wrote:
I stand up to wipe too - I'm thinking a GRB poll is in order to determine how many of us stand when you wipe. I'm thinking most of the females will vote that they sit, and the guys will vote that they stand. But who knows, there could be a major upset somewhere.
it seems like we've had a poll on this before actually....and it wouldn't surprise me if jim is the one who created it

Swirls
gone fission

Post by Swirls »

maddash wrote:I think the optimal method is half-standing/half-sitting. When you guys are standing, are you standing straight up? That just brings up a lot of issues, IMO, and must be terribly awkward when you're holding the used TP. When you're closer to the toilet you can just drop the TP in and the link between you and your poop is fleeting. But when you're standing there's no getting around that you're holding poop in your hand. God forbid someone came in - the half sitter can just drop the TP, the stander is left there holding it. Obviously, no one can get a good wipe when they're fulling sitting, but I think having one cheek on the seat and one in the air is a pretty good method. I use that one from time to time.
I typically stand straight up, unless I just finished slinging mud all over the toilet. If that's the case, I'm usually afraid that if I immediately stand straight up, some quasi-viscous brown stinky stuff may leak down my crack and land on my pants and/or skivvies. In those instances, I usually do a preemptive one-cheek-raised-wipe like maddash mentioned above to make sure there's no surprises on my pants, then proceed with standing up and finishing my business.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

I am so confused at how you can squeeze your ass cheeks together and wipe.

I raise a leg, get everything out in the open and go to town. Also, recently, I've discovered after wiping it's really kind of nice to use a wet wipe to finish off the job.

vinsanity
Chili dog truther

Post by vinsanity »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:I am so confused at how you can squeeze your ass cheeks together and wipe.

I raise a leg, get everything out in the open and go to town. Also, recently, I've discovered after wiping it's really kind of nice to use a wet wipe to finish off the job.
It's like a poor man's bidet really. I too have some wet wipes at home for this reason.

You know you've made it in life when you have a [expletive] bidet.