Rave: The Onion

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Re: Rave: The Onion

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Watch out, Wisconsin, because political turmoil is heading your way.

Protesters are up in arms over the latest controversy regarding a historical monument in the small town of Beloit, and this one shows no signs of simmering down: Last night a construction crew took down the divisive 400-foot-tall statue of Hitler that welcomes visitors to Wisconsin.

http://www.clickhole.com/article/closin ... took--6091

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Farewell Friends
Snayke's Bottomline

Post by Farewell Friends »

stlouie_lipp wrote:
I saw this a few weeks ago and thought it was one of the greatest things The Onion has ever done.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Yeah, it's perfect satire.

pioneer98
Hall Of Famer

Post by pioneer98 »

Was The COWARD Roger Ailes Not Conservative Enough To Keep From Dying? Here’s Why Your Fox News ‘Hero’ Is Actually A Leftist Corpse.
If you are a country-loving American feeling sad about Roger Ailes, STOP. RIGHT. NOW.

Ailes, a man once perceived to be among the greatest patriots our country has ever known, is no longer worthy of your red, white, and blue tears. Those who remain willing to defend shameful Mr. Ailes, please answer this: Was the COWARD Roger Ailes conservative enough to keep from dying? Clearly NOT.

Here’s why your “hero” of Fox News is actually a LEFTIST CORPSE.

Roger Ailes’ rotting carcass fails to exhibit the most basic tenets of conservative ideals. When it comes to life and liberty, Ailes’ HYPOCRITE dead body entirely lacks in the former and is eerily silent on the latter. This TWO-FACED SNAKE, who built the foyer of right-wing thought we know as Fox News, turns out to be just as void of life as so many of the liberal snowflakes he falsely separated himself from. Take a look: Che Guevara, Christopher Hitchens, Karl Marx, John Lennon, and now, Roger Ailes. Notice anything they have in common? All lifeless, decomposing SJW corpses. Each and every one of them.

New Pagodi
Perennial All-Star

Post by New Pagodi »

pioneer98
Hall Of Famer

Post by pioneer98 »

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

Why the WWE Needs So Much Security

Hey, I finally learned to shorten the name of links on here instead of just displaying the entire thing!

pioneer98
Hall Of Famer

Post by pioneer98 »

My Advice To Anyone Starting A Business Is To Remember That Someday I Will Crush You by Jeff Bezos
Now, suppose your startup really catches on and you build up an impressive customer base. That’s great—but there are still many trials ahead. Be prepared, among other things, for my company to duplicate your product or service and sell it at prices you can never compete with, all the while turning your board members against you one by one and, eventually, buying your company for less than it’s worth just so we can shut it down. Nonetheless, congratulations! You’ve made it further than most.