Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
tlombard
tl;dr

Re: Random musings

Post by tlombard »

But they aren't one of the top five if there are five better so I get why it's done. Just because five ahead of you are tied for first doesn't mean you are the second best. You're still the sixth best.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

Mrs. Wart is pissed at me because we both goth fitbits over the weekend, and I am averaging about 8000 more steps than her per day, and about 2 hrs less sleep. This is somehow an attack on her feelings of superiority over me...

I racked up 8000 steps just running around the house on Saturday doing chores and getting laundry done...

ZigZagCardsFan
Perennial All-Star

Post by ZigZagCardsFan »

If you really want to show her, feel free to rack up another 8,000 at my place.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

I realize occassionally that my spelling skills are not as good as I thought.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

Don't call what you're wearing an outfit

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

Even when you wake up Saturday morning and are still drunk, go to the lake with your dad if he wants you to. Ended up seeing some old family friends who were down there cleaning up the lot they just bought. Helped them, had a few beers and then we took the pontoon for a cruise around the lake (sober dad, not drunk Tony behind the wheel) before heading back home in time to meet up with some girl I met Friday at the bar who apparently is into me. I woke up Sunday morning to a text from after I crashed Saturday night referring to me as a sexy mf'er so I'd say that is a good sign.

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

Just found out that Garrison Keillor's real name is Gary and "Garrison" is an affectation. Yet another reason to hate Gary Keillor.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

tlombard wrote:Even when you wake up Saturday morning and are still drunk, go to the lake with your dad if he wants you to. Ended up seeing some old family friends who were down there cleaning up the lot they just bought. Helped them, had a few beers and then we took the pontoon for a cruise around the lake (sober dad, not drunk Tony behind the wheel) before heading back home in time to meet up with some girl I met Friday at the bar who apparently is into me. I woke up Sunday morning to a text from after I crashed Saturday night referring to me as a sexy mf'er so I'd say that is a good sign.
Is this in addition to the other girl you're dating?

/ you ARE a sexy mf'er

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Andre 3000 and Big Boi went to the same high school as my Dad in the Atlanta area.

Tim
Consider him admonished

Post by Tim »

My dad and aunt went to school with Billy Bob Thornton.

My grandmother worked in the psych hospital in which the initial scene of Slingblade was filmed.