Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Re: Random musings

Post by G. Keenan »

ghostrunner wrote:I’m not sure it’s worth 2 minutes but it kind of is for the sheer WTFery of it.
LOL (literal)

I could not guess it. I thought maybe plastics, Exxon or something, then condoms at one point. Did not see that coming.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

G. Keenan wrote:
ghostrunner wrote:I’m not sure it’s worth 2 minutes but it kind of is for the sheer WTFery of it.
LOL (literal)

I could not guess it. I thought maybe plastics, Exxon or something, then condoms at one point. Did not see that coming.
I went with plastics/chemical co then gave up

Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators

Post by Tambourine Man »

Michael wrote:Good to see you back, TM!
Hey Michael! Hope all is well with you. Guess what? I still haven't played a single game on my Xbox...lol What a waste.
stlouie_lipp wrote:When I starting looking for a house I was looking at single family homes. I quickly realized that would involve yard work. I bought a townhouse and pay HOA fees and have never looked back.
Whaddup lipp! You know what the absolute worst is? Cleaning gutters. Moving the damn ladder and then sticking your hands in this goop of decay is just the worst. The smell.

Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators

Post by Tambourine Man »

Totally worth it. It's like Terrence Malick directed a commercial.

Tim
Consider him admonished

Post by Tim »

I just knew it was for some type of bank extending a loan for a college savings plan.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Tambourine Man wrote:
Michael wrote:Good to see you back, TM!
Hey Michael! Hope all is well with you. Guess what? I still haven't played a single game on my Xbox...lol What a waste.
stlouie_lipp wrote:When I starting looking for a house I was looking at single family homes. I quickly realized that would involve yard work. I bought a townhouse and pay HOA fees and have never looked back.
Whaddup lipp! You know what the absolute worst is? Cleaning gutters. Moving the damn ladder and then sticking your hands in this goop of decay is just the worst. The smell.
I used to have to do that at my mom's house. I finally convinced her to install those gutter guards. No more worries about falling off the ladder for me.

Welcome back - hope you stick around.

ghostrunner
Hall Of Famer

Post by ghostrunner »

Tambourine Man wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:Get up go to work come home mow the lawn take a shower eat dinner go to bed wake up go to work come home mow the next door neighbor's grass because she's old and her 28 year old son that lives with her is busy playing video games take a shower eat dinner go to bed wake up go to work come home sweep the garage, sharpen the mower blade take a shower eat dinner go to bed wake up.....
I view lawn mowing as the most demeaning thing I do every week. So here I am walking behind this machine that cuts grass. And I do it in a pattern. And I look like a total dildo while doing it. The aliens are laughing at us.
I've come to resent it every time I do it. The family really does get a lot out of the yard. My wife has turned it into a mini botanical garden and she loves working on it, but outside the tomatoes and the figs we grow (admittedly a big plus) I hate to say it's mostly wasted on me. All the beds also means more trimming, which might be worse than mowing.

Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

Sitting on the tarmac at Reagan airport in an American Eagle piece of [expletive] aircraft for the last half hour. Waiting to take off for Bangor Maine with Susan Collins 4 rows in front of me (and not in first class). Baby screams behind me.

Just found out all departures are on hold because Donald [expletive] Trump is coming into the air space somewhere.

What's the point? Damned if I know.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Joe Shlabotnik wrote:Sitting on the tarmac at Reagan airport in an American Eagle piece of [expletive] aircraft for the last half hour. Waiting to take off for Bangor Maine with Susan Collins 4 rows in front of me (and not in first class). Baby screams behind me.

Just found out all departures are on hold because Donald [expletive] Trump is coming into the air space somewhere.

Tell Sen Collins that she needs to get up. There’s someone more qualified for her seat.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Joe Shlabotnik wrote:Sitting on the tarmac at Reagan airport in an American Eagle piece of [expletive] aircraft for the last half hour. Waiting to take off for Bangor Maine with Susan Collins 4 rows in front of me (and not in first class). Baby screams behind me.

I thought he was in Japan or something?