Hochman

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Re: Hochman

Post by Radbird »

Friday’s victory at Chicago — featuring the greatest Cards inning since the 11th in Game 6 — resuscitated St. Louis.
Just a bit hyperbolic.

Tim
Consider him admonished

Post by Tim »

Uh what was that?

Donnie Ebert
Perennial All-Star

Post by Donnie Ebert »

Tim wrote:
Uh what was that?
From the article about his nuptials:
The New York Times wrote:When they were out to eat, on their third date, Ms. LaRocca enlisted Mr. Hochman to audition for a short independent film she wrote with her brother, in which her brother would star and she would direct. She raised $6,200 through a crowdfunding site to make the film, “Must Fool Everyone,” which was shot in nine days.

“She started telling me about this cousin character who thinks he’s cool and a ladies’ man but is pretty much a doofus,” said Mr. Hochman, who performed standup comedy during his time in Denver. “So I began reading the menu as if I were him, mispronouncing stuff. I wasn’t auditioning, just goofing around.” And while Ms. LaRocca was nervous to cast someone she had just started dating, she said he mastered the real audition and got the part.

Farewell Friends
Snayke's Bottomline

Post by Farewell Friends »

I couldn't believe he actually typed those words. I'm wondering if he's actually paid attention since 2011.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

Radbird wrote:
Friday’s victory at Chicago — featuring the greatest Cards inning since the 11th in Game 6 — resuscitated St. Louis.
Just a bit hyperbolic.
Farewell Friends wrote:I couldn't believe he actually typed those words. I'm wondering if he's actually paid attention since 2011.

maybe he was just checking whether anyone pays attention to what he writes

Donnie Ebert
Perennial All-Star

Post by Donnie Ebert »

Hochman: Molina posts another Instagram message, Internet responds
Benjamin Hochman wrote:Yadier Molina, the face of the Cardinals franchise, faced the repercussions of Friday's Instagram post, and after all of it apparently decided: You know what, I'm going to do it again.
It seems that Molina is frustrated, but I just don't like this approach to showing it. And all of Twitter is atwitter.
In regards to Molina's post, it might feel good for him, and right for him, to get his emotions off his chest protector.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/ ... 0ed92.html

Hochman having an orgasm over this cat
Somewhere in St. Louis, in the John Burroughs of burrows, the Rally Squirrel retired to a leisurely life of high-end acorns … when Wednesday he heard the news of his purring peer.
And of course, this is the proud franchise of the likes of Pawsie Smith, Tommy Purr, the aforementioned Yadi Meowlina and Hard Hittin' Mark Kitten.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

What a freaking hack. Even if I think there might be something in one of his columns I won't click on it. And then I come here and see this stuff and am glad that I didn't. He's trying way too hard and it isn't working. It's forced and it shows. At least I hope it's forced. If he talks like this in real life then I hope I'm never in the same room as him and have to hear him actually talk.

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

Freed Roger wrote:http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/ ... 0ed92.html

Hochman having an orgasm over this cat
Somewhere in St. Louis, in the John Burroughs of burrows, the Rally Squirrel retired to a leisurely life of high-end acorns … when Wednesday he heard the news of his purring peer.
And of course, this is the proud franchise of the likes of Pawsie Smith, Tommy Purr, the aforementioned Yadi Meowlina and Hard Hittin' Mark Kitten.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

bad one from bernie
The cat was probably headed to The Humane Society.

Molina was about to do something inhumane to the Kansas City Royals.
https://www.101sports.com/2017/08/10/un ... p-catcher/