I've slipped back into that workaholic mindset

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
mikechamp
Hall Of Famer

Re: I've slipped back into that workaholic mindset

Post by mikechamp »

IMADreamer wrote:I'm not really in the toy market, but collectibles. Overage sale price of one of my pieces is around $90, with high end sets going for around $400.
Oops. Sorry. My bad. Didn't mean to trivialize your products. I was trying to be complimentary.

Diddy
Perennial All-Star

Post by Diddy »

IMADreamer wrote:
mikechamp wrote:Can I ask what the side business is?

1/64 agriculture replicas and parts. I just landed an official license this summer and I'm working on the prototype for it now. I am also hoping to launch 5 new products by winter. It's a bit of a departure from how I've run the business so far but I'm trying to feel my way to the future. If these new releases are successful I could probably fund my retirement account with it anyway.
All Steiger?

IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Post by IMADreamer »

Diddy wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:
mikechamp wrote:Can I ask what the side business is?

1/64 agriculture replicas and parts. I just landed an official license this summer and I'm working on the prototype for it now. I am also hoping to launch 5 new products by winter. It's a bit of a departure from how I've run the business so far but I'm trying to feel my way to the future. If these new releases are successful I could probably fund my retirement account with it anyway.
All Steiger?

That's the only Steiger I'm doing this winter. I've got a NH 9882 about done, Krause field cultivator, and a Geringhoff corn head in the works too.