What happened to NFL Pregame shows?

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

What happened to NFL Pregame shows?

Post by Leroy »

cardsfan 82 got me to thinking. I don't watch the pregame stuff either. I really try. But is horrible. Hours and hours of seeing who can come up with the dumbest theme for a game or something. No real analysis or anything.

I mean I hate that Jaworski show too, but at least they talk about games and strategies.

I miss Brett M., Phyllis George (oh yea) and even that thing Jimmy the Greek did with that weird computer thing that predicted games.

Now it is just so stupid.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Re: What happened to NFL Pregame shows?

Post by wart57 »

Leroy wrote:cardsfan 82 got me to thinking. I don't watch the pregame stuff either. I really try. But is horrible. Hours and hours of seeing who can come up with the dumbest theme for a game or something. No real analysis or anything.

I mean I hate that Jaworski show too, but at least they talk about games and strategies.

I miss Brett M., Phyllis George (oh yea) and even that thing Jimmy the Greek did with that weird computer thing that predicted games.

Now it is just so stupid.

Of course you liked Jimmy the Greek, he was a huge racist....

JoeMcKim
Perennial All-Star

Post by JoeMcKim »

There is just way too much coverage of the NFL in general. On ESPN they have NFL Live every afternoon whether if its in season or offseason. Way too much attention goes into a 16 game schedule.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

they died when james brown went to cbs