The Worst Moments of St. Louis Sports in 2011

A forum for non-baseball sports
letsgocards89
Perennial All-Star

Re: The Worst Moments of St. Louis Sports in 2011

Post by letsgocards89 »

Popeye_Card wrote:
Secret Weapon wrote: i mean honestly, we had descalso, jay (0 for 1000 in the playoffs), and the pitcher spot (with no available pinch hitters) coming up in the bottom of the 10th

to get 2 runs from that was a miracle
To add to the level of difficulty, Texas also had a lefty on the mound (Jay .727 OPS against, Descalso .518). Absolutely the most underrated part of that game and the series. Those two guys being able to scratch out two hits against Oliver to lead off the inning.
Texas bringing in Oliver is the one thing that gave me hope. Oliver suuuuuuuucks.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Re: The Worst Moments of St. Louis Sports in 2011

Post by sighyoung »

letsgocards89 wrote:
Popeye_Card wrote:
Secret Weapon wrote: i mean honestly, we had descalso, jay (0 for 1000 in the playoffs), and the pitcher spot (with no available pinch hitters) coming up in the bottom of the 10th

to get 2 runs from that was a miracle
To add to the level of difficulty, Texas also had a lefty on the mound (Jay .727 OPS against, Descalso .518). Absolutely the most underrated part of that game and the series. Those two guys being able to scratch out two hits against Oliver to lead off the inning.
Texas bringing in Oliver is the one thing that gave me hope. Oliver suuuuuuuucks.
++