GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 16 19, 6:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: February 28 17, 4:42 pm 
Hall Of Famer

Freed Roger wrote:
Trump's inviting family members of some people killed by illegal immigrants to his fascist gathering.

It's hard to express how truly vile and dangerous this is.

PostPosted: February 28 17, 4:45 pm 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

cardsfantx wrote:
so, i don't feel like researching, but how do you deport a person to, say mexico?

load them up in a car, dive across the border, open the passenger side door and kick them out/drive back to US?

i mean the county you're deporting them to, has to accept them somehow i would think, yes?

Yes, the country you are deporting them to has to supply them with all the necessary documentation to receive them, i.e. a passport, visa, or citizenship document. So in the case of Mexican nationals, the US has to tell Mexico they want to deport a person, and Mexico then has to agree to furnish them with documents. Sometimes people have no documents to prove where they are from. They left home with nothing. So the home country has to investigate and determine if this person really is even from where they say they are from. Mexico has been very cooperative about this since prior to Trump our two countries have had friendly relations since NAFTA. While all this is processing the US detains the person while the US taxpayer foots the bill.

When the process is complete, the US drives them in a van and dumps them by the side of the road in Mexico.

PostPosted: February 28 17, 4:59 pm 
Hall Of Famer

At the same time he's doing that, he's doing this:

Everything is meaningless

PostPosted: February 28 17, 5:07 pm 
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

I just want to see the congressional democrats just boo and yell at Trump all night. Don't even let him talk. Just disrupt the whole thing until he gets so pissed he storms off stage. Why give him and the racist GOP the time of day?

PostPosted: February 28 17, 5:10 pm 
a bad penny always turns up

Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Freed Roger wrote:
This is the guy GOP refuses to impeach.

I say whoa there. The Democrats could begin impeachment proceedings any time they want. If any reason exists to impeach (besides Trump sucks and I'm pissed), both parties are to blame for not impeaching. Yet.

Quote:
By James P. Rubin

They call it the ‘I’ word.

Just a month into Donald Trump’s presidency, Democratic Party leaders are trying to rein in the talk of impeachment that’s animating the grass roots, the product of a restive base demanding deeper and more aggressive investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia.

Democratic officials in Republican-dominated Washington view the entire subject as a trap, a premature discussion that could backfire in spectacular fashion by making the party appear too overzealous in its opposition to Trump. Worse, they fear, it could harden Republican support for the president by handing his party significant fundraising and political ammunition when the chances of success for an early impeachment push are remote, at best.

So yeah, the repubs would probably stop it, but the Democrats have every right to start the proceedings.

PostPosted: February 28 17, 5:12 pm 
a bad penny always turns up

Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
IMADreamer wrote:
I just want to see the congressional democrats just boo and yell at Trump all night. Don't even let him talk. Just disrupt the whole thing until he gets so pissed he storms off stage. Why give him and the racist GOP the time of day?

Yeah, that should get people to agree with you.

PostPosted: February 28 17, 5:25 pm 
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Leroy wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:

Yeah, that should get people to agree with you.

We are well past that stage anyway. It's not like the right wingers are supporting the democrats. They won't even [expletive] listen at this point. It's time to disrupt as much as possible.

PostPosted: February 28 17, 5:37 pm 
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Arthur Dent wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:
Trump's inviting family members of some people killed by illegal immigrants to his fascist gathering.

It's hard to express how truly vile and dangerous this is.

Yep.

especially considering we had a nutjob killing people that looked Iranian to him just a few days ago.

PostPosted: March 3 17, 7:15 am 
Hall Of Famer

This is truly awful.

PostPosted: March 3 17, 4:28 pm 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

ghostrunner wrote:
This is truly awful.

Truly, immigrants are bigger believers in the American Dream and harder working, more family oriented people than native born Americans. We need them badly to keep this country a vibrant, growing place.

White America's mediocrity is like a millstone around this country's neck. The nostalgic, bitter navel-gazing at the heart of the Trump movement is poison for our country. Have you ever seen a more self-pitying SOB than Trump? Meanwhile, kids like these are busting ass to stay here and contribute and actually bring vitality to this nation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next