GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently August 21 19, 4:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: July 15 17, 3:56 pm 
Online
The Last Word

Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Posts: 19543
Rasmus was drafted by Jocketty.

LOL at the list of "star" players that you gave me from the Luhnow years.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 15 17, 4:26 pm 
Offline
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: November 14 14, 5:23 am
Posts: 2353
Location: Cherokee
Hoot45 wrote:
Socnorb11 wrote:
I'll keep supporting the team fort he rest of my life. I'll complain when they're bad, and hope they get better, but I won't stop supporting them.

Well said.

And they will ignore every single one of your complaints because they have your money.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 15 17, 9:15 pm 
Offline
Same Ole

Joined: June 4 14, 12:33 pm
Posts: 814
Socnorb11 wrote:
Rasmus was drafted by Jocketty.

LOL at the list of "star" players that you gave me from the Luhnow years.


Laugh all you want.

Show me some hitters the equivalent of Allen Craig drafted by Moe.

There aren't any.

What's sad is that with the ability with pitching, it wouldn't take "much" from the position players.

And, they STILL cannot hit the bar.

There are none.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 16 17, 5:21 am 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 36750
Location: Huis Clos
Nick Stavinhoa


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 16 17, 7:06 am 
Online
The Last Word

Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Posts: 19543
Famous Mortimer wrote:
Hoot45 wrote:
Socnorb11 wrote:
I'll keep supporting the team fort he rest of my life. I'll complain when they're bad, and hope they get better, but I won't stop supporting them.

Well said.

And they will ignore every single one of your complaints because they have your money.



I'm well aware of that. It doesn't change much for me. I'm going to complain anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 16 17, 11:56 am 
Offline
Same Ole

Joined: June 4 14, 12:33 pm
Posts: 814
lukethedrifter wrote:
Nick Stavinhoa


Stavinoha was drafted by Luhnow. He was a useful bench bat for a few seasons


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 2 17, 10:10 am 
Offline
-go birds
User avatar

Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Posts: 29456
Let's check in future $500m contract haver Robert:

1st game back last night, after month from knee injury.

2-3 HR, 2 RBI, BB, SB


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 2 17, 10:23 am 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: July 29 06, 6:26 pm
Posts: 5530
Johnconrad wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
Nick Stavinhoa


Stavinoha was drafted by Luhnow. He was a useful bench bat for a few seasons


Which seasons would those be?

OPS:
2008 .428
2009 .621
2010 .625

Stavinoha wasn't a useful anything.

He did have that one homer that he hit on one knee, which is nice.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 2 17, 11:29 am 
Offline
Mayor of GRB
User avatar

Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Posts: 32762
Location: Louisville
ZigZagCardsFan wrote:
Johnconrad wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
Nick Stavinhoa


Stavinoha was drafted by Luhnow. He was a useful bench bat for a few seasons


Which seasons would those be?

OPS:
2008 .428
2009 .621
2010 .625

Stavinoha wasn't a useful anything.

He did have that one homer that he hit on one knee, which is nice.


Image

It was a beaut, too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 2 17, 12:19 pm 
Offline
Same Ole

Joined: June 4 14, 12:33 pm
Posts: 814
go birds wrote:
Let's check in future $500m contract haver Robert:

1st game back last night, after month from knee injury.

2-3 HR, 2 RBI, BB, SB


The joke is on the White Sox.

If he's a superstar, they're going to have to pay him again!

I'm glad Mr. DeWitt and President Moe were too smart to fall for that one.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], JackofDiamonds, Magneto2.0 and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group