Hochman

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Jocephus
99% conan clips

Re: Hochman

Post by Jocephus »

Pennant/WC Race and Larry David coming back?? What a great world!
by AATopher 12:04 PM

My wife wants to throw a party for the season premiere of Curb Your Enthusiasm, but it's Oct. 1, so I'll be in the press box writing after the Cards final regular season game! I mean, I suppose she can have the party even if I'm not there, but ain't no party like a Benjamin-cackling-during-Curb-Your-Enthusiasm Party.
by Benjamin Hochman 12:05 PM

Tim
Consider him admonished

Post by Tim »

Donnie Ebert
Perennial All-Star

Post by Donnie Ebert »

Jocephus wrote:

My wife wants to throw a party for the season premiere of Curb Your Enthusiasm, but it's Oct. 1, so I'll be in the press box writing after the Cards final regular season game! I mean, I suppose she can have the party even if I'm not there, but ain't no party like a Benjamin-cackling-during-Curb-Your-Enthusiasm Party.
Cackling like this?

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Donnie Ebert wrote:
Jocephus wrote:

Cackling like this?
Just

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

Donnie Ebert wrote:
Jocephus wrote:

Cackling like this?
Ouch. You could have warned us.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

If you're one of the multitudes who want to see P-D sports columnist Benjamin Hochman's face on more than just a newspaper sheet or computer screen, please take heart.

Hochman make his movie debut in "Must Fool Everyone," which will have its STL premiere at 8:45 p.m. Oct. 16 at the Chase Park Plaza Cinema.

Hochman appears in a supporting role, "Cousin Anthony," and sports a mane of frosted blond hair.

Full disclosure: Hochman had an "in" for a part, he is married to the director, Angela LaRocca Hochman,who co-wrote the screenplay with her brother, Mark Salvatore LaRocca.

The film was shot entirely in STL and uses an all-local crew and cast that includes Capt. Garon Mosby, of the St. Louis Fire Department, Moses Weathers and Joanna Wolff.
http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/colu ... 3c1af.html

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Jocephus wrote:
If you're one of the multitudes who want to see P-D sports columnist Benjamin Hochman's face on more than just a newspaper sheet or computer screen, please take heart.

Hochman make his movie debut in "Must Fool Everyone," which will have its STL premiere at 8:45 p.m. Oct. 16 at the Chase Park Plaza Cinema.

Hochman appears in a supporting role, "Cousin Anthony," and sports a mane of frosted blond hair.

Full disclosure: Hochman had an "in" for a part, he is married to the director, Angela LaRocca Hochman,who co-wrote the screenplay with her brother, Mark Salvatore LaRocca.

The film was shot entirely in STL and uses an all-local crew and cast that includes Capt. Garon Mosby, of the St. Louis Fire Department, Moses Weathers and Joanna Wolff.
http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/colu ... 3c1af.html

I won’t be seeing that movie.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

i'd love for someone here/stl to go

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Worse than you might imagine