Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Jocephus
99% conan clips

Re: Random musings

Post by Jocephus »

if i ever use this board to try and prove a point of its overarching "bias" and what that means towards society, punch me in the face.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

The vocal fry register (also known as pulse register, laryngealization, pulse phonation, creak, croak, popcorning, glottal fry, glottal rattle, glottal scrape, or strohbass) is the lowest vocal register and is produced through a loose glottal closure which will permit air to bubble through slowly with a popping or rattling sound of a very low frequency.
That sounds gross as expletive

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

Jocephus wrote:if i ever use this board to try and prove a point of its overarching "bias" and what that means towards society, punch me in the face.
If I didn't know any better, I would take that as a threat. But I am sure that isn't the case.

ghostrunner
Hall Of Famer

Post by ghostrunner »

I’m at a drive in burger joint my where they only sell RC, the extra larges cost the same as a regular, and the double cheeseburger is $1.99

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

RC is amazing.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

wart57 wrote:
Jocephus wrote:if i ever use this board to try and prove a point of its overarching "bias" and what that means towards society, punch me in the face.
If I didn't know any better, I would take that as a threat. But I am sure that isn't the case.
you're right, it isn't, particularly since your name, wart, isn't referenced at all. i'm merely commenting on how if i was to behave a certain way i'd want someone to tell me i was being an idiot.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

Jocephus wrote:
wart57 wrote:
you're right, it isn't, particularly since your name, wart, isn't referenced at all. i'm merely commenting on how if i was to behave a certain way i'd want someone to tell me i was being an idiot.
Yea, the exact way you think I was acting yesterday.

Great post.

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

So do you want punched in the face, told you are an idiot, or to be punched in the face whilst being told you are an idiot?

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

Leroy wrote:So do you want punched in the face, told you are an idiot, or to be punched in the face whilst being told you are an idiot?
I don't think he really wants either...

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

i'd rather be punched in the face if i tried to expose some sort of societal bias on a random baseball forum but thats just me. the lunacy of such an idea made me post it in the random musings thread. i apologize if that is out of line.